March 28, 2024, 02:38:25 pm

Author Topic: My jungle island  (Read 4372 times)

NotABronie

• View Profile
My jungle island
« on: August 14, 2014, 03:47:51 am »
As many of you know, i have been working for a while on my jungle island @ /home notabronie ocelot.
It is designed to be a stone brick based castle with me just adding whatever features i want, at least trying to stay on theme (didn't work out too well with the umbrellas, but whatever)
I am currently almost done with the Above ground stuff, its just i have a bunch of small things to do, then that will be that for the visible part.
Here is a link to it on the livemap: http://smp.opticraft.net/map/#/578/64/4091/-2/2/0
the pathway has automatic lighting that shuts of during the day
i still need to remove the vines from the island, and if any of you need vines, feel free to harvest away, but this will be the only time that i ask you not to replant (also do not get the vines on the cobble terraces, or on the stone brick pathway Please :))
On the upper walls i made trebuchets, and well, i got bored during band that day, so i decided to figure out how far its maximum range is and i got 163 meters (blocks).*
LASTLY (thank god he is finally done talking) on the outside walls, i need to finish the cover for the rest of the walls
as you see on the north wall, excluding the gate and its decoration, so i am going to need a lot of stone, esp since it takes 1.5 stone bricks to make 1 stairs (Minecraft logic FTW) im going to need just that much more :P
also im going to make it to where it looks like the witch was building a house and the wall got in the way, so she dun kersploded it.
but in all seriousness, i would greatly appreciate any amounts of stone that anyone would be willing to donate to this project. :)
and if you want, i could give you guys iron or gold or something like that in exchange for your stone.
thank you all again
and before i forget, here is a list of all of the major contributors:
(click to show/hide)

***pretending real life physics applies to this game :P
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 03:26:51 am by NotABronie »
Sincerely,
NotABronie
(click to show/hide)
Quote from: CaveJohnson
We're not banging rocks together here, we know how to put a body back together :D

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
Re: My jungle island
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 05:14:46 am »
I can donate lots of stone (:

Quinton_P

• Smp Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 01:50:29 pm »
Ill get you alot of stonebricks
~~Live On~~

andersad

• Get out there and live!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2014, 04:04:13 am »
Unable to make a physical donation, but would you accept monotary donations? If so I'll donate when I see you next
Opticraft- Best SMP server EVER
Go get em' :)