March 28, 2024, 01:18:47 pm

Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 1799 times)

TheBestBanana12

• View Profile
Ban Appeal
« on: July 18, 2014, 09:36:26 pm »
Hello staff members of opticraft. This is [Mpadu1] and I am appealing a ban. I was banned by CONSOLE. I have been playing a lot lately and was exploring nearby my house and saw a piece of wheat near the beach. Not knowing it was protected, I tried harvesting it. A few seconds later I was kicked and it said I was banned. I hope you will take this into consideration because I recently made a nether portal and would like to explore it. I am a loyal player and have contributed to this server by voting. I hope to be playing soon and will not make the same mistake. Thankyou, and I hope to be playing tomorrow because my friend Mineyful and I play almost everyday at 10:00 A.M.

Sincerely,
                                                                      Mpadu1

Oh and sorry, I forgot the link. It was http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=Mpadu1

Please don't double post. Use the edit button instead. -Claw
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 09:41:36 pm by clawstrider »

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 09:44:52 pm »
Hey there,
It appears that you've triggered one of the server's grief traps. It is an autoban by the console, so you'll have to wait it out. We would have been able to help if you were banned by a moderator.

We have griefer traps to deter griefers, the people who destroy and/or pillage other people's builds.
Try not destroy blocks that seem to be unnatural / made by other players, and you'll be just fine.

Sorry I couldn't help more. During the week, you're still able to vote for diamonds, which you will receive on login (As long as you have space in your inventory).

TheBestBanana12

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 09:49:03 pm »
Well thankyou for the info. I'm sad that im not able to play for a week but it was an honest mistake. If there is anyway i could be unbanned please notify me. If you ever go on opticraft and see player, Mineyful on, tell him I said hi.  :( :( :(
Well, Ill see you guys next week.

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2014, 04:27:36 pm »
I've already unbanned you on the 18th, you explained it to me through your friend.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 04:32:33 pm by FNVcourierjon »