April 24, 2024, 12:58:09 am

Author Topic: [Zeradeth_] Banned prince_prankstar  (Read 2231 times)

Prince_Prankstar123

• View Profile
[Zeradeth_] Banned prince_prankstar
« on: July 02, 2014, 09:20:45 am »
Hi its me prince_prankstar i am very sorry and would love to come back.
I love opticraft and i would make it up to you and to who ever i did something wrong to.
Your a great Op group of friendly people who make everyone fell fabulous and welcoming. I know i made a big mistake but i am very sorry and i am willing to come back.  :'( :(

Kind Regards
 :'( prince_prankstar
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 11:09:46 am by ecorrigall »

Zeradeth_

• "I am burdened with glorious purpose." -Loki
    • View Profile
Re: Banned (prince_prankstar)
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 11:07:24 am »
Its king_prankstar, just wanted to inform u that i'm switching accounts to prince_prankstar, since my password for my other account is not working. I am sorry for what my brother has done to the server to be rude, hateful or has griefed other players works, but he wont be using this account anymore. I have changed the password so my brother can not go on the account anymore. Im sorry for being inactive for i have not been minecraft heaps. But i want to get back into a lovely community so please take note of my ban appeal.
- Did you break any of the rules? Yes (my brother has, not king_prankstar)
- Did you grief another players work? Yes (my brother has, not king_prankstar)
- Did you swear excessively? Yes (my brother has, not king_prankstar)
- Did you upset an operator/ moderator or cause general disrespect to other members/ players on the server? Yes (my brother has, not king_prankstar)
- Did you draw hateful symbols or say hateful remarks? Yes (my brother has, not king_prankstar)

This little snippet from your brother's ban appeal leads me to believe that this is not prince_prankstar. King_prankstar said in the quoted text that he would be taking over prince_prankstar's account. As Cora said for me in the previous ban appeal, there is no way for me to know that prince_prankstar would not be using this account and I will therefore not be pardoning it. The account has been used too many times to break the rules and I will not risk it happening again.

Good day and I hope you find another server to enjoy.
Visit the Typing Test and try!

MyCookie2003

• View Profile
Re: [Zeradeth_] Banned prince_prankstar
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 01:24:24 am »
excuse me he has his own acount to play and that was prince if you dont belife me thats your fault.

Zeradeth_

• "I am burdened with glorious purpose." -Loki
    • View Profile
Re: [Zeradeth_] Banned prince_prankstar
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2014, 03:05:37 am »
Mycookie2003, let me remind you that you are not to write on other people's appeals if you have nothing to do with it. You have nothing to do with this. Do not make me take action against you as well. King_prankstar told me before that he was going to use prince_prankstar's account, so I have no way of knowing if it's king or prince.

Appeal denied. Don't make me lock this topic.
Visit the Typing Test and try!