April 26, 2024, 12:56:43 am

Author Topic: (TheWholeLoaf)My_Dinner ban appeal  (Read 2383 times)

My_Dinner

• View Profile
(TheWholeLoaf)My_Dinner ban appeal
« on: June 30, 2014, 04:54:06 am »
i did not grief, i did not make any obsense structure or say anything disrespectful to the staff i dont know who 2kamj is i have no other acc's except for this one which is why i made a ban appeal for this acc i have griefed in the past but ive learned that what i did was wrong and wanted to make things right but today when i got on(june 29) i got accused of using this as an alt acc when i dont even know who 2kamj is.

I hope i am able to be unbanned and play once again.

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
Re: (TheWholeLoaf)My_Dinner ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 05:07:07 am »
Hello,

Your banned for ban evading. Your last account was 2kamj, who was permanently banned. Your aliases include this name, and you say you have no brothers or sisters that play minecraft, as well as denying knowing the account. I can't take a screen shot of your /aliases, but I do have a shot your both of your ip's which match.

Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com

My_Dinner

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 05:12:33 am »
but I dont know who this person is at all i dont understand why we have the same ip address as me but its not me ive never had anyone come over my home and use my cpu to play MC neither and like you said i dont have any brothers or sisters so why do I have to be punished for somthing in the gray area i honestly dont know who it is. i just wanted totry to play on this server today. 

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 05:15:28 am »
There's no gray area here. It's your alias and your ip.

My_Dinner

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 05:20:21 am »
This is a gray area because i dont know what your talking about. i have no idea who this guy is i dont even know how he has the same ip as me.

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2014, 05:29:42 am »
It isn't possible for someone to have your ip and be in your aliases without being in your family. Since you told me no one else in your family plays, then it has to be you. The ban will not be lifted

My_Dinner

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2014, 05:43:39 am »
i honestly dont know what you are talking about it is possible for someone to hack to change their ip ive looked it up after i was banned just so i can prove that it isnt me i was really hoping to redeem my self after i got unbanned and be able to play.

And if you want proof i can give you the link.