April 23, 2024, 07:15:25 pm

Author Topic: jllmprrt [xNuzzy]  (Read 4884 times)

jllmprrt

• View Profile
jllmprrt [xNuzzy]
« on: June 30, 2014, 02:14:57 am »
- Did you break any of the rules? Yes, griefing
- Did you grief another players work? See above

I apologize for my actions and would like to request an unban, in the form of this appeal. I've read over the rules accordingly.

Hate to get off topic here, but I like this bit of the page about how to make a ban appeal:

"If the answer to any of these questions is Yes, definitely, then your chances of creating a successful ban appeal is severely hindered."

Aren't those reasons why people get banned on here in the first place? Why hinder the chances of the unban if people care enough to make an appeal?

This could probably be discussed somewhere else, carry on.

EDIT: Ban can be found here
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=jllmprrt
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 05:05:18 am by jllmprrt »

xNuzzy

• 6ix
    • View Profile
Re: jllmprrt [xNuzzy]
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 04:54:30 pm »
You announced in global that you were griefing, I tp'ed to you just to see if you were joking or not. Turns out you weren't. That is why you have been banned.

On another note, I have received information that this isn't your only account, and that you actually ban evaded for a bit after your ban on your "jllmprrt" account. Does the account name "ultrafencer987" ring a bell? It should, because you own it and apparently, you were gloating on mumble about how nobody banned your alternate account after your original account got banned. I checked the IP's before I typed up this response and they matched. I can provide pictures if you do not believe me.

So to tally things up, you griefed roughly 300+ blocks and you gloated about how you were ban evading on another account. At this moment, it doesn't look like i'l be unbanning you.
You make choices in life and you don't look back

jllmprrt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 12:21:28 am »
You announced in global that you were griefing, I tp'ed to you just to see if you were joking or not. Turns out you weren't. That is why you have been banned.

apparently, you were gloating on mumble about how nobody banned your alternate account after your original account got banned.

So to tally things up, you griefed roughly 300+ blocks and you gloated about how you were ban evading on another account. At this moment, it doesn't look like i'l be unbanning you.

Where'd you hear that? lmao just curious

jllmprrt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2014, 12:21:50 am »
As far as I know I didn't go on the opticraft mumble channel

xNuzzy

• 6ix
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2014, 01:50:02 am »

apparently, you were gloating on mumble about how nobody banned your alternate account after your original account got banned.

Where'd you hear that? lmao just curious

I heard that through another player on Opticraft. Regardless if you were on the mumble channel or not gloating about ban evading. I still found your other account "ultrafencer987" under your same I.P and you had logged in after your "jllmprrt" account had been banned which is ban evading. How do you explain this?

jllmprrt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2014, 03:04:18 am »

I heard that through another player on Opticraft. Regardless if you were on the mumble channel or not gloating about ban evading. I still found your other account "ultrafencer987" under your same I.P and you had logged in after your "jllmprrt" account had been banned which is ban evading. How do you explain this?

ultrafencer987 is my account and I apologize for ban evasion. I know impishmonkey told you so there's no reason to hide it from me, thanks tho. Also, why add the "gloating" part if you can't confirm it's true?

I'd also like to know what the decision was to lift the permaban on the account "ultrafencer987", of which I am most grateful.

xNuzzy

• 6ix
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2014, 03:12:40 am »

ultrafencer987 is my account and I apologize for ban evasion. I know impishmonkey told you so there's no reason to hide it from me, thanks tho. Also, why add the "gloating" part if you can't confirm it's true?

I'd also like to know what the decision was to lift the permaban on the account "ultrafencer987", of which I am most grateful.

Might have been a poor choice of words on my part. I apologize. However, I was told you were "bragging" or something along the lines of that. The perma ban was lifted on your ultrafencer987 was lifted and changed was because I accidently forgot to set a time frame for the ban. I didn't originally mean to perma ban your alternate account. If I were to unban you, what can you assure to me that you wouldn't cause any more trouble such as this incident for example?

EDIT:
I would like to add that I and several other staff members had asked you about this, and you said it was your "brother" and we accepted that for the time being. Now it is obvious that you lied to us. I'd like Nuzzy  to also have that information.

Did not know that..... well, that brings up a nice point. On top of everything, you tried to lie your way out of it. I'l take it into consideration but my question still stands from this post.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 03:27:49 am by xNuzzy »

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2014, 03:15:48 am »
I would like to add that I and several other staff members had asked you about this, and you said it was your "brother" and we accepted that for the time being. Now it is obvious that you lied to us. I'd like Nuzzy  to also have that information.
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com

jllmprrt

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2014, 04:15:58 am »

I appreciate you commenting here; I have already admitted to ban evasion. I thought I could keep that account unbanned for one reason or another, but in the end knew I was going to get caught. Once again sorry.

I hate to get off topic here but from knowing My_Dinner personally, he has no connection to the account 2Kamj, because it seems you need a second opinion there.

xNuzzy

• 6ix
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2014, 04:58:04 am »
I appreciate that you admitted to your faults and apologized for them however you griefed, you ban evaded, you lied to staff. I even found out that when you went on your alternate account after your original account had been banned, that you went to the exact same build and continued to grief there.

You will not be getting unbanned. Your ban expires on the 11th of July. Things like these can't go without consequence.

jllmprrt

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2014, 05:48:50 pm »
I appreciate that you admitted to your faults and apologized for them however you griefed, you ban evaded, you lied to staff. I even found out that when you went on your alternate account after your original account had been banned, that you went to the exact same build and continued to grief there.

You will not be getting unbanned. Your ban expires on the 11th of July. Things like these can't go without consequence.

Alright, sorry for the trouble I caused.

xNuzzy

• 6ix
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2014, 06:51:57 pm »

Alright, sorry for the trouble I caused.

All is forgiven, just make sure you don't make the same mistakes twice ^^