April 24, 2024, 05:05:22 am

Author Topic: I didn't Grief  (Read 1722 times)

jake11142

• View Profile
I didn't Grief
« on: June 26, 2014, 08:00:16 am »
All i did was break some sand in the desert biome i didn't think it would count as briefing. All i needed was some sand and i took some i didn't know you could claim biomes and not be aloud to mine in other people biomes. Please un ban me that is unfair that i am banned for collecting sand from the dessert. And sorry dog well but i didn't think that it was griefing.

Roza

• View Profile
Re: I didn't Grief
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 04:49:56 pm »
actually logblock says you did and it wasn't just sand, diamond ore had been mined inside dogwell's villager area.  mining sand is ok and no one can claim an entire biome.  You cannot mine sand inside someone's fenced off area and dogwell has a clear fence line around his home.

you have been unbanned.

Have fun
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 08:09:36 pm by grannyrozannie »

jake11142

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2014, 03:52:59 am »
sorry i was strip mining and found some ore. Why didn't he mine it if it was his?

Roza

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2014, 08:19:12 pm »
well some people like the look of natural ores in their build so build around them,

In future if you are mining and run into red stone work or a room full of villagers, back away and replace the blocks to seal the room back up.  That is an indication that someone is building there.  if you are unsure ask a staff member before mining. 

We are always happy to help