April 24, 2024, 04:50:44 pm

Author Topic: CardBoardCatz Moderator Application  (Read 2759 times)

CardBoardCatz

• View Profile
CardBoardCatz Moderator Application
« on: April 24, 2014, 01:48:14 am »

Timezone: Pacific

Joindate: April 9, 2013

Where you recommended by anyone: Nope, feel free to include your name.

Why should you become a moderator: Where do i start, ah, Its been quite a while since i was immature and I've surely changed from that. I know I'm not on often but i can change that. I love that feeling of helping someone and i have plenty of experience. Place to place i travel throughout helping members and giving out commands to help them going. I know i don't have a good background but from experience i know i can change that. I know for a fact i can prove myself and be that one that helps others. I can be on often and be comforting to new and welcomed players. I know i see how their aren't any staff on as much lately and i can assure you, I will be on 7-8 hours daily. I have experience with Moderation+. I know i can make the OptiCraft Community a better place. I always see players struggle and the chat is clear with crickets and I'm always that one who messages them to keep them going and to keep them comfortable. I know I've been immature in my past and thats the past. Ive changed in many ways. I can show you guys who i can really be and what big of a role model i can actually become. Please take this into consideration and thank you for your time in reading this my fellow Opticrafters. Once again thank you  ;D

khoiboy51

• Official SMP Trusted!
    • View Profile
Re: CardBoardCatz Moderator Application
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 02:03:02 am »
I would love you as moderator you're quite the responsible type and you seem very mature

Hola.

andersad

• Get out there and live!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 03:25:13 am »
Where should I start? We have been friends for a very long time, through multiple servers. It has been nice knowing you. Good luck on Mod you would make a good one.  :)
Opticraft- Best SMP server EVER
Go get em' :)

Caanite.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 08:42:01 am »
Good Luck daniel  ;D
[22:52]   OptiBot-Creative   PIXELDUDE2001: Caanite is the almighty ceo and god of the server

ZazzMaster

• Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2014, 11:20:44 am »
Good luck
The ZazzMaster