April 19, 2024, 01:20:30 pm

Poll

why am i banned?

idk...?
0 (0%)
plz unabn...?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: [2crzy4uall] Uh...?  (Read 1878 times)

fisherbrown

• View Profile
[2crzy4uall] Uh...?
« on: April 20, 2014, 11:04:20 pm »
ok I haven't been on for a while... and I suddenly remembered this server's ip. I was like sweet! I remember this server was so much fun! :D  so I added the server and when I joined it said I got banned, I checked the www.opticraft.net/banned to see what by ban reason was... but it pulled up nothing. I don't even know or remember if I did do anything wrong or anything, but if anyone would please be nice and unban me so I can play on this wonderful server again.  Thanks for reading my ban appeal!  :D
IGN: fisherbrown
                                                                                                                                -Fisher
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 11:11:53 pm by xNuzzy »

fisherbrown

• View Profile
Re: Uh...?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 11:08:17 pm »
ok I just found my ban history and it said I was advertising... I tried to remember and I finaly remembered!!!!!
I remember I said I was bored, so I was gonna play Xbox... or something like that [Not A Server Or Server Ip] then I just got banned... but still I don't think that that is a really good reason to ban... its not like I was telling people to go play xbox, I was just letting people know I was leaving... so please still be kind enouph to unban me so I can play on this server, next time I leave ill just say im leaving and that's all

xNuzzy

• 6ix
    • View Profile
Re: Uh...?
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 11:11:30 pm »
Hi, you were permanently banned by 2crzy4uall. Please wait for him to respond. Also, instead of making two posts, use the edit button on your original post to add in whatever you want to add. Thanks!

Ban Lookup Info for the IGN: Fisherbrown

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=fisherbrown
You make choices in life and you don't look back

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [2crzy4uall] Uh...?
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2014, 07:51:55 am »
I apologize for the long wait, I've been quite busy with school/work.  Anyway, here is your last couple appeals.
(click to show/hide)

Your attitude when dealing with this was extremely immature and I'm not sure if you should be given another chance, and like we discussed in your old ban appeals, you did advertise a server that you were actually playing on that day, so you still seem to think lying about this will get you out of it. Unless you can give me a good reason to let you back on, I don't think this ban will be lifted.