April 24, 2024, 07:48:28 am

Author Topic: Got Banned For No Reason? HELP!  (Read 1893 times)

iiTz_Nova

• View Profile
Got Banned For No Reason? HELP!
« on: April 19, 2014, 04:58:01 am »
Hello, i was wondering why i got banned on my favorite server, i didnt't do anything bad or breaking the rules. So if you see this i was wondering if i can get an unban from a staff member.

Thanks, Have a nice day!
                                                                                    IGN:fabianaleman12

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
Re: Got Banned For No Reason? HELP!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 05:20:16 am »
I cannot seem to find any bans in your name. Is there someone else on your IP that plays here?

iiTz_Nova

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2014, 08:49:37 pm »
No one else plays on my account or ip because i just tryed to join factions and it said it said banned:0 and i thought it just a temp ban so i join a week later and still was banned. I think the reason i was banned was for spamming (long time ago).

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2014, 08:58:48 pm »
No one else plays on my account or ip because i just tryed to join factions and it said it said banned:0 and i thought it just a temp ban so i join a week later and still was banned. I think the reason i was banned was for spamming (long time ago).

We do not have a factions server on Opticraft (smp.opticraft.net), are you sure you're appealing to the right server? If not that we can't help you.