April 25, 2024, 05:04:12 pm

Author Topic: [Operator]ban appeal for SmoothvCriminal  (Read 2668 times)

Gonor

• View Profile
[Operator]ban appeal for SmoothvCriminal
« on: April 10, 2014, 02:28:35 am »
Hello. It's been about 3 years since I've been banned, I dunno. Well I was banned for trolling, harassing, etc. Nothin too big. I guess I want to get back on to take a look at my past creations. Maybe see some familiar faces. Anyways, Alicia banned me on my SmoothvCriminal account a while ago, because I was banned before on gonorrhea11. I believe I shouldn't have been banned on this new account for some reasons, but I won't bring them up atm. I'll just apologize and ask to be unbanned on SmoothvCriminal, since that account is new and has done no wrong. So, sorry for my past acts of annoyance, and can I be unbanned?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 03:47:06 am by FNVcourierjon »

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
Re: [Operator]ban appeal for SmoothvCriminal
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 03:48:01 am »
Hey gonor, you were banned by someone who is no longer staff. Please wait for an operator to respond

ban info: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=gonorrhea11+

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 01:27:49 am »
You really dont seem that sorry. Why exactly do you think you should be unbanned? Also, its been one year, not three.

Gonor

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 03:06:54 am »
Well there are a few reasons why I believe I should be unbanned. Also, I meant it's been 3 years since I've been banned on gonorrhea11. It's been 1 year since my ban on SmoothvCriminal. The thing is, I haven't done anything wrong on SmoothvCriminal. I was honest enough to tell you that I was gonorrhea11. If I hadn't, you wouldn't have even banned me. 3 years is a long time, Alicia. I only want to come back to bring back some memories anyways. Maybe see some people. Sorry if that's too much to ask for. I know you and I more than anyone else have had a bad history, but this is a new time, new account, new person. Sorry if I've given you the impression that I wasn't sorry, but I was only speaking in terms of the new account, since it had nothing against it. Though I did apologize on my last post. If you expected me to swallow my pride and beg, I'm sorry I can't do that. But my main point was to defend why I believe I shouldn't have been banned on SmoothvCriminal, since that new account came from my wallet. So, I'm sorry for all I've done on the gonorrhea11 account, but my main point now is to defend what I believe is fair. That's all.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 03:11:06 am by Gonor »

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2014, 02:51:32 pm »
Youve been banned on smoothvcriminal for 6 months, not 1 year. Youve been banned on gono for 1 year, not 3 years. You cannot ban evade on this server, there is a rule against it, and thats why that account was banned. If you're banned on gono, Im not going to unban the smooth account. And since you have 5 bans on your other account and you were known for trolling, I cant say I want to unban you.

Gonor

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2014, 10:40:39 pm »
Oi, looks like you're right about being banned for only 1 year. Didn't know trolling was such a big crime. Wutevs.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2014, 11:01:55 pm »
Its not so much that its a crime, but its annoying, and people dont want to deal with it.