March 29, 2024, 12:06:40 pm

Author Topic: You know what really grinds my gears?  (Read 69542 times)

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Re: You know what really grinds my gears?
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2014, 05:47:13 am »
Crazy fuckers
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

LIEKABOWSE

• Panda Trueno?!
    • View Profile
    • My PlanetMinecraft account
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2014, 04:05:04 am »
When the clutch pedal is jammed. That grinds my gears.

Cora

• The Pink
  • Wheek Wheek Wheek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2014, 12:30:56 am »
Okay, my first time responding to this one....

- People who use "there" "their" and "they're" wrong. To clarify "there" is speaking of locations, I.e. "Go over there to that line up please." Next "their" refers to a persons belongings. "Don't use their coffee machine without asking." And last, "they're" is referring to a persons actions, and is a short form term for "they are." For example "They're going to the mall."

- Spongebob Square pants... dumbest thing ever.

- People who get uppity about things that are none of their business.

- I despise when people in public try to tell me how to parent my child. Until you retain legal guardianship, kiss my.....

- Stepping on little toys, hurts the feet!!!!

- People who are blatantly seeking attention, very annoying.

- People who share things I make a point of telling them in a non-public forum. If its in a private message of any sort, then keep it between us unless I say otherwise.

- People who think they know everything. I came to the realization at a very young age that I was never going to have ALL the answers, and I find it makes me less snooty to know this.

- How creativity is a nearly-useless skill in today's world unless someone famous sees it.

- Adult responsibilities.

- Life.

There's more, but I think this gives you an idea.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2014, 01:06:44 am »
The hashtag #YesAllWomen

Hash tags in general!! The most STUPID thing I've ever heard of - next to of course "trending" like... wow...
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 06:29:50 am by SalsaInABowl »
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

Cora

• The Pink
  • Wheek Wheek Wheek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2014, 04:13:51 am »
The hashtag #YesAllWomen

Hash tags in general!! The most STUPID thing I've ever heard of - next to of course "trending" like... wow...

Wone

• Self-proclaimed Grammar Nazi Colonel
  • Be courteous or GTFO
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2014, 11:53:52 am »
- Spongebob Square pants... dumbest thing ever.
Guess what, I like dumb things.

Cora

• The Pink
  • Wheek Wheek Wheek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2014, 12:10:14 am »
So do I.... thus the saying "To each, their own." Lol. I'm sure I like things you think are dumb.

On an added note and more on topic... I hate when ppl leave the tops of trees in game.... frustrating as ever!

xNuzzy

• 6ix
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2014, 01:27:02 am »
I hate whenever I snub my toe : /
You make choices in life and you don't look back

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2014, 03:38:43 am »
Acknowledging a compliment.

I'll explain this one.

Something people always say is that I'm incredibly smart, but if I agree to it I sound cocky and no.
I hate it when people are cocky but I don't want to sound appreciative so I just say "okay" or something because I don't know, saying thanks almost sounds kind of cocky.
Which I hate.
This is getting repetitive.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2014, 11:27:50 am »

I'll explain this one.

Something people always say is that I'm incredibly smart, but if I agree to it I sound cocky and no.
I hate it when people are cocky but I don't want to sound appreciative so I just say "okay" or something because I don't know, saying thanks almost sounds kind of cocky.
Which I hate.

I know how you feel.  Everyone's smart but some people don't put any effort  into thinking and doing work.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2014, 12:18:03 pm »

I'll explain this one.

Which I hate.
Try not to over think it, there's actually 2 words you can use which works most of the time for compliments, and it's a simple "thank you". You're not saying "yes I am smart" and you're not saying "no I'm not smart", you're sitting right in the middle.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 12:19:41 pm by xDeeKay »

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2014, 10:41:08 pm »
When you make an awesome study guide that your professor for child development lets you use on the test and literally every person in the entire class asks for a copy.

When you make an awesome study guide that your professor for psychology lets you use on the test and literally every person in the entire class asks for a copy.

When people complain that the study guide missed a subject.

When people who don't do shit in class call you out for screwing up.

~pimkey5~

• We put the world away, we get so Disconnected~
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2014, 08:30:53 am »
People who judge on looks, like wtf?

People who complain and mock my music taste.

Y'know those 13 yr old guys who try getting 6 packs and all that shit and dress how they think is cool but seriously looks super gay.

How most my friends are half way across the world

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2014, 12:35:22 pm »
I hate when people try to convey emotion over the internet and use some phrases like "lmao" "lmfao" "lol" "LOL".  I know I am as guilty of using the latter, but it still pisses me off.  I got reminded of my hatred for this because people in my school have started SAYING LOL IN DAY TO DAY CONVERSATIONS.  DO YOU NOT REALIZE YOU COULD JUST LAUGH YOU FOOL.  </rant>

Also people being phony pisses me off.  I see a lot of people trying to be cool (internet, real life, etc.) by copying the newest buzz words, trendlines, opinions, and so on.  Apparently the cool thing now is to wear really dumb hats.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2014, 04:55:17 pm »
I hate when people try to convey emotion over the internet and use some phrases like "lmao" "lmfao" "lol" "LOL".  I know I am as guilty of using the latter, but it still pisses me off.  I got reminded of my hatred for this because people in my school have started SAYING LOL IN DAY TO DAY CONVERSATIONS.  DO YOU NOT REALIZE YOU COULD JUST LAUGH YOU FOOL.  </rant>

Also people being phony pisses me off.  I see a lot of people trying to be cool (internet, real life, etc.) by copying the newest buzz words, trendlines, opinions, and so on.  Apparently the cool thing now is to wear really dumb hats.

I heard you like dumb hats.

Which brings me to another gear grinding thingy. Snapbacks. They are purely for today's swagfashion and they look ugly as shit. People could have literally identical hats other than one being a snapback and the other being a fitted hat and they will say the fitted one is ugly.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 11:41:09 pm by SalsaInABowl »