April 19, 2024, 01:13:47 pm

Author Topic: anything i can do about the hack  (Read 1361 times)

TigerClaw54

• View Profile
anything i can do about the hack
« on: March 29, 2014, 08:43:06 pm »
I know you will not take off the ban which I am ok with but I strongly believe I was hacked. I mean why in the world would I break all of the chests in my house,and more importantly where would I put all the items in the chest. I am very sad now that all my chests are gone and I was really hoping you could please undo the breaking of my chests and doors because i wouldnt just destroy my house to suck at opticraft. I would really be happy and apreciate it if you could get my chests and items back. If you cant can you at least tell me where "I" (the hacker) put my stuff. I have been feeling very sad that all my time was taken away.Please do something about this :'(

Zeradeth_

• "I am burdened with glorious purpose." -Loki
    • View Profile
Re: anything i can do about the hack
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 08:52:03 pm »
Do not start new ban appeals to talk about your first. I did not lock your first ban appeal so that you could reply if you wanted; do that there, not in a new appeal.

There is nothing I can do to get your items back--which I told you ingame. Even if you were actually hacked, there would be no way I could get your items back. That would be duping. I cannot bring your doors back without undoing everything else you had done in the house even if I set the parameters for a certain amount of space.

Now about the 'hack' there is something you can do. Go to the minecraft website and change your password. And don't give it to anyone. Ever. That's all you can do.
Visit the Typing Test and try!