April 19, 2024, 12:31:24 pm

Author Topic: [Zeradeth_] Tigerclaw54 Ban Appeal  (Read 1544 times)

TigerClaw54

• View Profile
[Zeradeth_] Tigerclaw54 Ban Appeal
« on: March 29, 2014, 01:35:46 am »
Hi zeradeth, i know that the ban isnt forever but i must tell you, someone has hacked my opticraft acount. I was on today on March 28th and only for a few minutes to call you for a griefing which was actually a hacking.I wasnt on at all before that exept the previous day where which I didn't grief.I was with bree something to get a spwner and to create my own with xxsssxx.Please do something about this because this is not fair for someone to do something bad and i end up paying for it. Please write back soon.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 02:14:51 am by Zeradeth_ »

Zeradeth_

• "I am burdened with glorious purpose." -Loki
    • View Profile
Re: [Zeradeth_] Tigerclaw54 Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 02:17:16 am »
Your account is your responsibility--I can't count how many times I and other staff members have had to say this. We ban the account, not the player. Change your password for your minecraft account and then wait out your ban. IF you really did get hacked (which I rather doubt....) then your ban will be up when it expires and no harm done. If you really did grief (nearly 200 blocks by the by) then you'll have served your punishment and move on. Either way, the ban remains. See you when your ban expires.
Visit the Typing Test and try!