April 27, 2024, 08:54:24 am

Author Topic: A new rule proposal  (Read 3426 times)

enviroment

• View Profile
A new rule proposal
« on: September 24, 2014, 07:55:32 am »
Here is my new rule proposal.

Due to the rise in global warming and the increasing amount of carbon released into the atmosphere i think we should think about adding this new rule/s:

The first rule is a tree tax. For Every Tree you cut down on the server you must pay $1.00 USD to the server owner or administrators. They will use this money to buy new trees to plant all around the server.

The Second rule is for every block you place or destroy you must plant 3 trees.

100penguin.

• Purveyor of Logic
  • Cash Bribes only, to be placed in the slot below.
    • View Profile
Re: A new rule proposal
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 08:06:16 am »
This would be a fantastic idea but an absolute nightmare logistically, and speaking as an ecologist with much experience in the field of Conservation-lacking-input-and-finances it wouldn't work. However perhaps it'd be best to just replant trees and keep it all green. Donating money to the server for such a reason also contradicts the EULA rules, therefore cannot be implimented. Good idea though :D

Caanite.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 08:11:09 am »
This would be a fantastic idea but an absolute nightmare logistically, and speaking as an ecologist with much experience in the field of Conservation-lacking-input-and-finances it wouldn't work. However perhaps it'd be best to just replant trees and keep it all green. Donating money to the server for such a reason also contradicts the EULA rules, therefore cannot be implimented. Good idea though :D
I hope this is sarcasm
[22:52]   OptiBot-Creative   PIXELDUDE2001: Caanite is the almighty ceo and god of the server

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2014, 11:02:11 am »
No. Locked.