April 27, 2024, 12:09:23 pm

Author Topic: New rank! (Helper rank)  (Read 3452 times)

izzy123

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
New rank! (Helper rank)
« on: August 08, 2014, 07:29:51 am »
A while back I thought about a new rank for this server, Helper rank, so now I have decided to put it up in suggestions. I was thinking it could be for people who have applied for mod but the staff cannot decide whether they will be good at mod, so you can simply give them the Helper rank or T-Mod (Mod in training). It can help decide if they have what it takes to be a good staff member and if they have a good responsibility. If the person is not too good at the job or is abusing powers etc. you can put them back to trusted and let them gain some more maturity and responsibility for the rank.

Hope this gave an idea for the server   :)   

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
Re: New rank! (Helper rank)
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 04:20:54 pm »
We used to have mods on trial, now we don't. So yes, technically we had a system like this before but it wasn't a separate rank, it was just that they made you a moderator and if they liked you, they kept you.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

izzy123

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
Re: New rank! (Helper rank)
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2014, 09:12:27 am »
Ok, thanks for letting me know. I also think I remember that rank when I first joined.