April 18, 2024, 02:34:52 am

Author Topic: [awesomealicia] _gavin  (Read 2668 times)

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
[awesomealicia] _gavin
« on: March 19, 2014, 12:55:52 am »
So I hesitate to try my luck again, as I assume I am going to be flatly rejected without much hesitation.  But hear me out. I have promised to stop trolling people in the past, but my promises were mainly just empty smoke.  I am aware that with the resume of bans I have it is very unlikely that you will deem me appropriate for the server.  However, a lot has changed in the months I have been gone.  I've had a lot of time to reflect on how petty what I did was.  I liked everyone on the server, yet I got in incessant arguments, it's like a sick thrill rush.  I get in arguments with the people I like, for no reason.  Hell when I wasn't arguing with him, most of the time I even liked Fish_Luver, and I regret being a dick to him now that he isn't here.  Let me show you that I can stop this stupid arguing now.  Even when I'm frustrated from a hard day at school, or a fight, I won't take it out on the people here.  People who I love playing minecraft with even though they sometimes rub me the wrong way.  It isn't anyones fault, I can just be kind of an asshole a lot of the time.  I can't apologize more for what I did, the feelings I hurt, and the friendships I broke.  I'm sorry.  

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=_gavin

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [awesomealicia] _gavin
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 01:24:12 am »
I told you before gavin, I'm not unbanning you, no matter how sorry you say you are, and no matter how much you claim you'll change.

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 01:26:28 am »
I told you before gavin, I'm not unbanning you, no matter how sorry you say you are, and no matter how much you claim you'll change.
If you don't give me a chance I can't prove I have changed.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 01:29:15 am »
No, you proved that you won't changed last time this happened. I have absolutely no reason to believe you have this time, so the answer remains no.

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 01:30:41 am »
No, you proved that you won't changed last time this happened. I have absolutely no reason to believe you have this time, so the answer remains no.
What's the harm in giving me a chance?

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2014, 02:20:52 am »
I dont want to end up dealing with your shit again gavin. I said no.