April 19, 2024, 07:56:54 am

Author Topic: [zeradeth_]android24687531 ban appeal  (Read 2695 times)

android24687531

• View Profile
[zeradeth_]android24687531 ban appeal
« on: March 14, 2014, 03:43:12 am »
i was building just for fun not doing anything wrong and then i was just banned happened like that but of course zera is going to lock this post and say that's not how it happened but what ever i was banned with no warnings so zera broke 1 staff rule i dident grief or do anything wrong just building in the middle of a field ask monkeylover or hammy he they both saw me while i was building not doing anything wrong now in 5 minutes when zera checks hes just going to lock this forum and say incorrect format so whats the point?  ???
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 03:53:01 am by android24687531 »

android24687531

• View Profile
Re: [zeradeth_]android24687531 ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 03:58:44 am »
just waiting for the reply been about 10 mins

Zeradeth_

• "I am burdened with glorious purpose." -Loki
    • View Profile
Re: [android24687531] my ban appeal
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 03:58:56 am »
First, and on a lesser note, I'm a girl.
Second, you're right. I banned you without warning. And for two really good reasons. 1) You know damn good and well you are not allowed to build offensive symbols like Nazi swastikas. 2) You have been here long enough to know damn good and well not to build offensive symbols like Nazi swastikas.

Now, as for your claim of "i [didn't] grief or do anything wrong just building in the middle of a field" I beg to differ. If you type /rules ingame, it will give you an informational book about our server rules. On page 5 of that book, you will find the following rule:

(click to show/hide)

Obscene structures include anything that would be offensive to the general public. This includes, but is not limited to male genitalia, female genitalia, offensive words spelled out in pixels and offensive political symbols which were used during one of the worst wars in the history of the world.

So please, spare us the time and energy we have to waste reading by not lying and saying you don't know what you did wrong. You've been on this server long enough to have accumulated several bans, and you have had ample opportunity to read the rule book.

On top of that, this is a server where children play. You should have enough sense not to create a swastika on someone's land. Even if it is a joke.

To refute the argument "but no one would have seen it!" Someone did see it, and she contacted me about it, asking me to handle it. So, I did. You may not agree with my methods, but as far as I am concerned, I acted swiftly and correctly.

Also, in case you want to argue that you didn't actually build it:

Evidence of you having placed the wool
(click to show/hide)

Evidence of you near the structure
(click to show/hide)

Have some more evidence:
(click to show/hide)
Visit the Typing Test and try!

android24687531

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 04:03:10 am »
i have never done this before zera also if you had warned me i would have removed it if you unban me now i will go on remove it and appoligize to the person who was affended its eaither that or just leave me banned when im willing to make it right :3 please hear me out "for once"

Zeradeth_

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 04:07:56 am »
Well let's see here. You were banned once for griefing in December 2013, once by me before for "spamming chat with death messages and revised death messages" less than a month later, then you were banned by 2crzy4uall for inappropriate language yet again, less than a month later from the previous ban, and then you were banned by 2crzy4uall once again for stealing from people's chests and hoppers and lying about it in February 2014. And now this. Seems to me you've got a bit of a track record here. I do not trust that you will not cause further trouble for the server.

android24687531

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2014, 04:10:21 am »
FOR THE FIRST TIME I'M WILLING TO HELP AND BE NICE ABOUT IT AND FIX IT AND YOU DON'T WANT ME TO I'M WILLING TO GO ON AND FIX SOMETHING I BUILT THEN APOLOGIZE TO PEOPLE I HATE WHO CALL YOU A STALKER FOR HELPING THEM AND DOING SOMETHING NICE FOR THEM >:3 NOW JUST LET ME BACK IF I DON'T FIX IT YOU CAN PERMANENTLY IP BAN ME I DON'T CARE JUST LET ME BACK SO I CAN FIX IT

Zeradeth_

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2014, 04:16:36 am »
I think not. Your response only further cements my belief that you will only cause further trouble for the server.

Appeal denied.

android24687531

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2014, 04:34:05 am »
nice did you tell them how one of my banes was taken back by 2crzy cause you banned me for saying a joke also my other ban was saying dick the split second before the server restarted I'm causing so much trouble also i griefed i was looking at a weird landmine house i mean landmine cause if you break 5 blocks off of it you get permabanned no warnings the only ban i deserved was the stealing out of chests but i only did that to houses that the owners hadn't been on for over a year and a half so why don't you examine that either unban me or all my friends don't come on anymore wanna know why they only come on with me cause they live in my house -.- so your loosing thugtacular raakue1 monkeylover216 cr8zymonkey mjmpb lucidluxery and me :3 plus Maby you should talk to isisthewolf or whatever her name is about how you think its okay for her to use offensive language against me but then i mess with her i get instant banned check out that also start putting the reason for ban when you ban cause its fucking annoying to have to go to the website close minecraft open Firefox type in the name go to the website login find you ban link and see the reason and then go and make a huge forum ban appeal that always gets denied or locked by a staff member so I'm done with this server i feel bad and i acted wrong i finally wanted to be nice and fix something FOR ONCE and you wont let me nice job also how stupid can you get i said i wanted to get unbanned so i could get rid of it not fix it and continue playing i said let me fix it and permanently ip ban me i don't care either way okay now just do what ever the fuck you want to do with my appeal go eat it fuck you I'm gone bye bye

most favorite server I've ever played on and yet the staff are feeling less tools who have no common sence -android24687531 2014 remember me  :'(