April 29, 2024, 10:59:10 am

Author Topic: [Italian_Crafter] Dunder's Appeal  (Read 1654 times)

▲▼Dunderheid▼▲

• View Profile
[Italian_Crafter] Dunder's Appeal
« on: February 20, 2014, 12:07:05 am »
Hello once again folks. It's been over six months since I was banned permanently for griefing 'N8MATTHEWS' enderman farm, and really want to get back into playing Minecraft again.

This all started when I was told by an ex-staff member (igrantyy_x, who was permanently banned at the time) that I could use his enderman farm at one of his /homes. I took it over and after a few weeks I started renting it out.
Soon after that I received a message from Zeradeth, stating that Mr N8 had returned to Opticraft only to find that his end farm had been griefed. Zera asked me to move out of the farm, and I did. I removed only what I thought was worth keeping as Zera said he would just rollback the place.
Jump forward about two weeks, I got an visit from Italian, saying that N8's farm was still owned by me and used by me. It turns out that someone who rented the farm from me before had been caught there and said I was the owner. As I was explaining this to Italian, Virgin Media decided to f*** up the internet for the whole area in which I live. I phoned Virgin a couple time and finally got told that the internet connection would be up for 16 hours.
The next day, I found out I was banned but I was too busy to do anything about it. After that I sorta forgot about Minecraft, and got into playing other sandbox games.
Seven months later, I rediscovered Minecraft and realised I don't have anywhere left to play SMP. Which brings me to this ban appeal.

Edit: Ban History Here

Sorry for the wall of text, but I wanted to tell the whole story.
I hope I can finally return to this majestic Minecraft community and stay for a long time.
Thanks for reading, Dunder.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 12:13:24 am by ▲▼Dunderheid▼▲ »

/powertool spawnmob giant

click click click click click

teehee

Italian_Crafter

• View Profile
Re: [Italian_Crafter] Dunder's Appeal
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 03:45:20 am »
There is nothing wrong with igrantty_x giving you permission to takeover his farm. But the other farm you took over close by to his was not his. N8MATTHEW's farm was entirely made by himself, and not one block was placed by granty. After I talked to N8MATTHEWs he told me granty was in no way associated with his farm, it was solely made for himself. If my memory serves me right there was a cobble bridge that connected the two farms made by either you or chinesehorse, maybe that's where the confusion came in? If you would like me to I'm sure I can manage to dig up the screenshots of N8 saying the farm was not apart of grantys at all. But I vividly remember having this conversation with N8 when he returned. I also went ahead and checked just about every block I could with logblock and couldn't find any trace of granty helping build or owning that farm; As for your ban I have no problem pardoning you,  we are looking forward to having you back. If you would like to discuss the issue with the farm further feel free to hit me up, and welcome back man.

CAUTION!
(click to show/hide)