April 29, 2024, 01:41:08 pm

Author Topic: (awesomealicia) _gavin  (Read 2705 times)

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
(awesomealicia) _gavin
« on: January 02, 2014, 05:11:51 am »
Typing this on my phone so there may be typos. So, I was banned by Alicia for "refusing to stop harassing fish".  Now this was brought on by my statement in a pm earlier today.  Alicia pmed me askingnto stop harassing fish and I angrily replied no and logged off. Considering my actions foolish, I logged on 15 or so minutes later, ignored fish_liver, cardboardcatz and daniel121801. There were no issues the rest of the day and I went off normally.  Apparently while I was gone nick was spoken to and the decision was made to ban me.  I am asking on you change your mind on this being as all reported harassment by fish was equally as caused by him, and the fact that the breaking point of the ban was me being asked to stop and refusing. Yes, I did say I wouldn't stop, however this was simply a statement of anger and somethinyg I immediately followed up with upon relogging. If I simply responded with "  I'll stop harassing him " this whole situation would have been avoided. However, due to lack of communication between me and alicia after I ignored his accounts brought this on.  She left with impression that I was going to continue to troll him, and I left without a single thought of him for the rest of the day. Once again, sorry for causing this and thanks for reading my long winded appeal.

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=_gavin

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: (awesomealicia) _gavin
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 05:19:21 am »
Gavin the problem with this is I've told you so many times to stop harassing players. I banned you because you made it clear that you had no intention of stopping. I made it permanent because you've had too many chances. You've even said before that you'd stop being an ass to people, and look what happened. You're not getting any more chances.

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 05:21:51 am »
Gavin the problem with this is I've told you so many times to stop harassing players. I banned you because you made it clear that you had no intention of stopping. I made it permanent because you've had too many chances. You've even said before that you'd stop being an ass to people, and look what happened. You're not getting any more chances.
can I appeal to your humanity and our friendship and ask this is shortened to a month? Again, when I made it clear I had no intention of stopping that was out of anger. 

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 05:26:20 am »
No. I liked being your friend gavin, I really liked talking to you. But I've had enough. Along with most of the server. You've made it clear you will never stop, regardless of what you say. I dont mean just today, I mean even after your last bans, when you said you'd stop. You never did. So no.

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014, 05:27:43 am »
I guess this ones final, worth a shot :p