April 29, 2024, 02:03:04 pm

Author Topic: [2crzy4uall] _gavin  (Read 4006 times)

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
[2crzy4uall] _gavin
« on: December 08, 2013, 04:41:58 am »
so I was banned for throwing a potion outside of pvp, it is a permanent ban.  I am asking it is shortened or removed, thank you. I guess sorry for throwing the potion, I didn't realize throwing it inside the pvp lobby would have me banned, I was told not to throw potions outside of pvp by crzy prior.  However, I assumed inside the pvp world itself was fine.  Again, sorry and I hope you consider unbanning me.

Ban link:  http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=_gavin

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [2crzy4uall] _gavin
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 04:53:24 am »
Once again you were trolling fish_luver, last week or so when you discovered that certain splash potions could be used outside pvp, we told you that you are NOT allowed to troll people with them. As of right now I will not be pardoning or shortening your ban. Don't troll via IRC.

Also we will not be unlocking any doors or chests of gavin's for people, so to everyone reading this, don't ask.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 04:55:11 am by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 04:56:40 am »
It's just such a minor thing I feel I should have an unban.... Did I argue/disrespect staff or berate other players? No, it was a harmless potion that was at MOST a minor annoyance.... I hope you re-consider unbanning me.

Also note, even though I have no proof; I have been splashed by poison in the lobby numerous times (2 times BY fish_luver) just a thought.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 05:01:39 am by __gavin »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 05:43:12 am »
Yes this was a minor offense, just like the countless ones prior to this one. You've always trolled people, aggravated staff, and pushed the limits of things that aren't rules but most people consider common sense. You can't actually think you can act the way you have without there being repercussions, can you? As for Fish, I'll keep an eye on him, and should he decide to do the same thing as you, he'll be banned as well. So like I said, I'm not removing or shortening this ban, you just can't stop trolling and acting up.

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2013, 05:53:33 am »
This is really a big enough offense to keep me banned forever?

Look, if I knew the poiton was going to get me banned, I wouldn't have thrown it.  You didn't kick me or anything first. Can't you just make this a warning to not do this again and shorten the ban to a few days or weeks, please.

Once again you were trolling fish_luver, last week or so when you discovered that certain splash potions could be used outside pvp, we told you that you are NOT allowed to troll people with them.
Also, you warned me about this over a month ago, not 1 week. Seems like a kick would have sufficed again with a strict warning.  Not an immediate perma ban.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 05:34:33 pm by __gavin »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2013, 05:41:58 pm »
I told you if you ever used them to troll people, you would be banned.

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2013, 05:44:30 pm »
I told you if you ever used them to troll people, you would be banned.
That was weeks ago.  I don't see how a harmless potion can bypass a warning/kick to an immediate permanent ban.  The idea is absurd, you might call the abuse of a potion common sense, but I think your handling of this ban is seriously lacking some.  It was 1 potion, it just isn't that big of a deal...  Show some mercy for once

To anybody else the potion would not have been a big deal... the only reason fish_luver acted the way he did is because he wanted me banned.  I guarantee if it was anybody else they wouldn't have cared.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 05:48:54 pm by __gavin »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2013, 05:55:16 pm »
That's the thing Gavin, you know how to play us to where you skirt the fine lines and don't get banned, you make use of the way we handle banning people to troll as much as possible.

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2013, 06:06:04 pm »
That's the thing Gavin, you know how to play us to where you skirt the fine lines and don't get banned, you make use of the way we handle banning people to troll as much as possible.
I'm sorry that this is the way you feel, however, it does not negate the fact that an entirely too strict ban was placed upon me with no prior kick.  Did I set a deathtrap and steal his items? Did I grief or get into a huge argument with staff?

No, it was a harmless 'troll' on 1 person who has done a myriad of similar such things to me. I know you want me gone based on prior arguments and such we have gotten into, but please just shorten the ban.  Based simply on the action that I did a permanent ban is unjust.

How about this, if you unban me I'll /ignore fish and never talk to him again, problem solved.  No more trolling and starting fights from either one of us
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 09:14:42 pm by __gavin »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2013, 09:30:13 pm »
You already agreed to stop talking to him before, that never happened, you have too many bans on record and it's clear that you will not stop acting the way you do. I'm not removing it.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2013, 11:59:29 pm »
Shortened to a week
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident