March 29, 2024, 11:24:23 am

Author Topic: The Rhyming Game!  (Read 22519 times)

Wone

• Self-proclaimed Grammar Nazi Colonel
  • Be courteous or GTFO
    • View Profile
Re: The Rhyming Game!
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2014, 07:30:09 am »
A dark, shark park mark.

Caanite.

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2014, 09:58:31 pm »
Cark
[22:52]   OptiBot-Creative   PIXELDUDE2001: Caanite is the almighty ceo and god of the server

ChocolateChloe17

• Co-owner of Xanadu
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2014, 02:05:27 pm »
New word

Caanite.

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2014, 02:00:10 am »
Balrog
[22:52]   OptiBot-Creative   PIXELDUDE2001: Caanite is the almighty ceo and god of the server

khoiboy51

• Official SMP Trusted!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2014, 09:36:16 am »

Hola.

Wone

• Be courteous or GTFO
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2014, 01:32:25 pm »
A frog on a log.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2014, 09:15:36 pm »
A frog on a log.
A frog on a log stuck in the bog with a hog's dog's toilet being clogged by the hog because he can't see due to the fog caused by the COG (Gears reference) contained within the carton of egg nog using the code PIGPOG (please tell me you guys got that one) because logs don't fit in nogs with hogs nor do they want to jog because of the bog from the cog's fog, dawg.

We're done here.
Our work is over (please tell me you guys got that one too)
I won.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

kagarium

• I'm alive, but inactive.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2014, 09:46:24 pm »
A frog on a log.
A frog on a log stuck in the bog with a hog's dog's toilet being clogged by the hog because he can't see due to the fog caused by the COG (Gears reference) contained within the carton of egg nog using the code PIGPOG (please tell me you guys got that one) because logs don't fit in nogs with hogs nor do they want to jog because of the bog from the cog's fog, dawg.

We're done here.
Our work is over (please tell me you guys got that one too)
I won.
Wow. Lots of things ryhme with
Balrog
IGN: kag1999_ (now kagarium, thanks butter)

Quote from: Nick3306
I saved 100% on car insurance by switching to no car insurance

Wone

• Be courteous or GTFO
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2014, 03:03:30 am »
Ever considered to delve in the rapping business,  Salsa?

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2014, 03:29:59 am »
Ever considered to delve in the rapping business,  Salsa?

No bro, because rap is nothing but people wanting a hoe, their head is so big it feels like it will blow, their moralities are low, modern rap has taken a blow, things are moving slow for the crow that can't even throw. It can't row (a boat) any more than it can hold a bow, and I'm still here rapping about a crow, Young Money just talks about all the weed they grow and ghetto rap is just about how much bass they can put in your stereo.

#YoungMoneySwagYoloRapGodLol
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

khoiboy51

• Official SMP Trusted!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2014, 04:14:44 am »
The enderlow was a place with no wheat to sow. I was dvasted you shpuld know. So i went to my house to mow and accidentally cut he grass to low and i was like oh NO! I took my wheat and did a hoe and covered it up row by row. Till my wheat rocked to and fro. I had no grass just wheat to show. Then came some birds especially the crow. They ate my wheat nd i looked it was better then my mow. Salsa YOU'VE STARTED AN OPTICRAFT TREND!!

Hola.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2014, 04:56:26 am »
The enderlow was a place with no wheat to sow. I was dvasted you shpuld know. So i went to my house to mow and accidentally cut he grass to low and i was like oh NO! I took my wheat and did a hoe and covered it up row by row. Till my wheat rocked to and fro. I had no grass just wheat to show. Then came some birds especially the crow. They ate my wheat nd i looked it was better then my mow. Salsa YOU'VE STARTED AN OPTICRAFT TREND!!

Whoa whoa whoa, dis bro tryna steal my swag tho, he tryna try out my swag flow, I saw dis guy without any lag thanks to a guy whose name start with o(pticalza), dis beat fatter than Po (Kung Fu Panda), n00bz be like hello and I be like hell no, keepin the beat flow while I watch griefers gettin busted by the po-po, change the rhyme, watch the crime (for me, can be done by looking out a window) happen over time, spend dimes, get squirted in the eye by limes, cut lines, create lines, no Ctrl+C, as you all will see, nobody does this better than me (Drake mode activated), check the speed, you think I'm moving to fast, don't be last, don't listen to my past (hint hint), it's all a lie, all you weak n00bz do is cry, couldn't beat me if you tried to try, jealous of my skills you can't buy (meaning: I'm broke ingame and still doing this flawless), flawless victory, Bruce Lee (I have the ability to surpass even Chuck Norris), kiss my feet (BAM. Double entendre), bro I'm too 1337 (pronounced leet), stop the beat, gotta go eat my meat, hit the bed, doing this off the top of my head, in my sleep, anywhere like Spongebob, don't quit your day job, it's not your skills they wanna rob, because it makes babies sob, I never knew that one day I would know a plural Tob.

I'm done.

If a Rap Genius sorta thing is needed I can do that for ya guys.

Edit - just saw the actual post after writing it and god damn that's one long rap I just wrote.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 05:00:03 am by SalsaInABowl »

Wone

• Be courteous or GTFO
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2014, 06:54:47 am »
Ow, my head.

kagarium

• I'm alive, but inactive.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2014, 01:16:49 pm »
Should this be renamed the rapping game?
IGN: kag1999_ (now kagarium, thanks butter)

Quote from: Nick3306
I saved 100% on car insurance by switching to no car insurance

khoiboy51

• Official SMP Trusted!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2014, 02:29:55 pm »
Should this be renamed the rapping game?
No need for re-naming why don't yall just make up another topic!

Hola.