April 28, 2024, 08:08:56 am

Author Topic: Stuttgart Gazette: Metzen District of Stuttgart Evacuated and Quarantined!  (Read 3120 times)

Zezenov

• View Profile

Metzen District of Stuttgart Evacuated!

The SSA (Stuttgart Space Agency) today evacuated its main research facility in the Metzen district, north of Stuttgart.  No reason was provided by the SSA and reporters were actively being turned away at the border entrance to the district.  Hurried scientists could be seen packing what appeared to be electrical equipment onto trucks in front of the facility while heavily armed security patrolled the perimeter.   Shortly after the evacuation was begun, Chancellor Tabooti issued a district wide notice that mandated residents be evacuated from the area immediately. It further stated that the area would be placed under quarantine until further notice.

Armed soldiers quickly arrived and surrounded the district and ushered the citizens out.  Final checks were performed of the buildings after the tide of people had passed through the checkpoints on the border of the district.

One unidentified man said he saw an odd blue glow emanating from the upper floor of the research center immediately before the alarm sounded.  Our conversation with the man was interrupted, however, when armed guards pulled the man into the back of a military police truck.

Men in hazmat suits seen entering the research center.

The Tabooti Administration has since released the following statement:
“Citizens of Stuttgart who experience unusual medical symptoms should IMMEDIATELY contact the SMS (Stuttgart Medical Service). Patients will be transported to a temporary field hospital set up in the neighboring jungle.  This is in no way related to the Quarantine in the Metzen district. One of the generators powering the SSA research center had become damaged which necessitated the evacuation.  Above all, remain calm.  A curfew of 10pm will be enforced until further notice."

Stuttgart Medical Service Casualty Clearing Tent

« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 08:15:59 am by Zezenov »

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
This reminds me of the online game Pandemic I played yesterday.

VoreReznor

• Father
  • Operator
  • SMP - Moderator
    • View Profile
This is not good at all! My brother works in there and I haven't seen or heard from him since the incident.  We want answers! We want to know where are family is?  Why won't the government let us talk to our family?  Are they safe?

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
The government cannot yet disclose details of the incident, however rest assured this is an isolated case, and the government is in control of the situation.

Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

wingsnut

• View Profile
We have a space agency?

LIEKABOWSE

• Panda Trueno?!
    • View Profile
    • My PlanetMinecraft account
Ay, 10pm curfew.. no night clubs.

Zezenov

• View Profile
We have a space agency?

Indeed we do.  As you might imagine, their work is highly secretive, lest some aggresive nation acquire our technology.