April 28, 2024, 11:22:00 pm

Author Topic: Aquain: Ozzy's City Beneath the Waves  (Read 76575 times)

Quinton_P

• Smp Member
    • View Profile
Re: Aquain: Ozzy's City Beneath the Waves **Applications Now Open**
« Reply #105 on: November 17, 2013, 03:45:40 pm »
In game name:Quinton_P

Ban History: I have been banned twice when I was new to Opticraft and I know I will not get banned again. One was for griefing a grief trap and one was for taking melons from Zeradeths melon farm. (Keep in mind i was new then)

Timezone:Eastern

What days/times are you typically available?:On weekends for the next two weeks (Every day when i get my laptop in two weeks.)

Why do you want to be a citizen of Aquain?:I would like to be a citizen of Aquain because Iv have always taken intrest in underwater building. I also really like the town communities.

What position do you want?:Deputy Mayor

How much time can you commit each week to this position?:When i get my laptop in two weeks 25+ hours.

Why you should get the job: I should get this job as the deputy mayor because i have spent much time and hours before making and supervising towns. I am all in all a good builder and dont work good in a small job. I like the control aspect and i am a good controling figure. I am not mean but I will make whatever needs to happen, to happen. I wont just let people get off with stuff either. I see great potential in Aquain and i would really like to invest my time and money into this great city. Thank you, Quinton_P
~~Live On~~

OzzyKP

• I sleep with the fishes.
    • View Profile
    • National Youth Rights Association
« Reply #106 on: November 20, 2013, 12:54:29 am »
Quinton, I'd love to have your help on the city.  Deputy Mayor though is a position you need to work your way up to.  Impress me with your work in other areas, show me that you are dedicated, can finish projects, and are able to assist other people with their work and it can be yours.  But you need to show me some results first.

Unfortunately I will be out of town (and away from Minecraft) for the next two weeks, so I won't be able to get you set up on any projects.  But Hopper2468 knows a bit about what needs to be done (right now, more middle class domes need to be built), check with him about resources and plans and you can get to work. 

I'll hop on now to give you access to the city. 
Owner & Creator of Aquain, a huge underwater city in the old guest world.  Check out info on my underwater city here.

Quinton_P

• Smp Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 20, 2013, 01:26:14 am »
Quinton, I'd love to have your help on the city.  Deputy Mayor though is a position you need to work your way up to.  Impress me with your work in other areas, show me that you are dedicated, can finish projects, and are able to assist other people with their work and it can be yours.  But you need to show me some results first.

Unfortunately I will be out of town (and away from Minecraft) for the next two weeks, so I won't be able to get you set up on any projects.  But Hopper2468 knows a bit about what needs to be done (right now, more middle class domes need to be built), check with him about resources and plans and you can get to work. 

I'll hop on now to give you access to the city. 

Alright thanks, ill be looking forward to helping the next time i get on.
~~Live On~~

OzzyKP

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 20, 2013, 02:13:34 am »
As for my resource pack, here are some Frank Lloyd Wright coffee tables:

All are birch wood slabs.
Owner & Creator of Aquain, a huge underwater city in the old guest world.  Check out info on my underwater city here.

Pew1998

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 20, 2013, 02:46:35 am »
I just wanted to say I am amazed at the skill you build with. The city looks great. Keep doing what your doing.  ;)

OzzyKP

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 13, 2013, 12:14:28 pm »
Thanks so much, I really appreciate the support.  I just wish I had more time to work on this.  But I think my girlfriend is going away again in January, so that usually means more time for Minecraft.:)

OzzyKP

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 07, 2014, 10:46:41 pm »
Well, looks like the girlfriend isn't going away any time soon, but I've been able to sneak some time in here and there over the last week.  And today I played hooky from work and did a lot of work on the city. 

I hollowed out three new middle class domes (the domes themselves were built a year ago!), I put in staircases and have started working on the interior walls.  One of these three the interior walls are nearly finished and I've started adding furnishings. 

I've sold the last four upper class homes I have available.  I'll work on building more at some point, but not yet.  Thanks Quinton_P for your work bringing in buyers!

New residents of Aquain:
coolcrab88 - Middle class
katykat4442 - Middle class
chopstix10 - Upper class
titans55 - Upper class
softy214214214 - Upper class
Quinton_P - Upper class

OzzyKP

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 23, 2014, 11:21:45 pm »
I've put more work into the interior walls of those middle class domes.  I've also built three new upper class domes (just the dome parts) and built walkways out to where I want the hospital to go. 

I've also started looking into making a cool looking map in photoshop.

frogsrock12

• Headmistress of Hogwarts
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 27, 2014, 02:58:20 am »
In game name: frogsrock12
Ban History: None :D http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=frogsrock12
Time Zone: GMT + 7:00 (Mountain Time)
What days/times are you typically available?: It's all just random. I'm on for atleast an hour everyday, so you're sure to catch me :P
Why Do You Want To Be A Citizen of Aqain?: I am highly impressed with Aquain. It's so creative to think of an underwater town made of glass and other materials. It's outstanding, and I'm tired of just looking on the overviewer (not that I'm tired of your builds or anything) so I need to get a dome in there. It would be amazing for me.
What Position Do You Want?: Architect
How Much Time Can You Commit Each Week To This Position?: However much you want. I am pretty much free all week. If you want me for an hour, I'll be there for an hour. If you want me for 3 hours, I'll be there for 3 hours.
Why You Should Get This Job: I would love to be an architect because I love designing builds. I can come up with the most creative ideas and turn them into something better. I know you said you do most of your builds and designs by yourself, and that's totally alright. Architect is just the job that suits me the best out of all the other jobs. If I do get this job, I will not disappoint you.

Thanks for reading!
~~~~~It's Just Me Again~~~~~

B1ueJ0ker

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 28, 2014, 03:22:15 am »
This texture Pack it getting better every time you update it, keep doing what your doing.

frogsrock12

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 28, 2014, 10:46:05 pm »
This texture Pack it getting better every time you update it, keep doing what your doing.

wow. Absolutely gorgeous. Keep up the good work!

OzzyKP

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 07, 2014, 03:20:23 am »
Thanks!

I put in some long overdue work on the church basement today.  Finished the dance hall space and put in a few more rooms along the side.  I also created a bulletin board painting for offices.

frogsrock12

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 08, 2014, 09:39:11 pm »
oh, and can u check out my application? I put it in sometime in January :P

OzzyKP

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 25, 2014, 12:23:29 pm »
Sorry for not getting to it yet, I've been busy and my computer just died. :(

I just ordered a new one, hopefully when it arrives ill have some time to review your app and work on the city some more.  I'll be putting in a Hall of Fame App too!

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 25, 2014, 04:21:22 pm »
Sorry for not getting to it yet, I've been busy and my computer just died. :(

I just ordered a new one, hopefully when it arrives ill have some time to review your app and work on the city some more.  I'll be putting in a Hall of Fame App too!
Nice, hope you get it!