March 28, 2024, 11:14:16 am

Author Topic: [GirlLuvzerMac] flash_bomber ban appeal.  (Read 8967 times)

flash_bomber

• View Profile
[GirlLuvzerMac] flash_bomber ban appeal.
« on: June 05, 2013, 08:36:49 pm »
Griefing blocks from dash102's home and others.

My mouse button was stuck (I have this reaallly old dell ball mouse from like, 1995, PS/2 mouse) and it destroyed 2 BLOCKS FROM SOMEONE'S HOME*

Griefing OTHERS PLAYERS HOMES? -_- This is false. I can tell you that.
And I replaced the blocks, anyway.
I was banned by: GirlLuvzerMac
(who didn't even check to see if I replaced the blocks, and jumped to the conclusion that I was a griefer)
And I'm an admin on 5 SERVERS, so why would I be griefing?
I'm an admin on
LIST OF SERVERS REMOVED..

I really feel like I'm being mocked.
I honestly do.

And don't jump to conclusions kids
And GirlLuvzerMac should get bumped down for false banning, and not even taking the time to check the damages done, and simply just being careless.
(And when I came to dash's house, It was already greifed, for one thing. So she saw the massively griefed house, which I had by accident taken 2 blocks from, and replaced, and assumed it was me.)
(And once more, I didn't grief anyone's house and I am NOT a griefer. Nor do I have a reputation.)

Now, and GirlLuvzerMac is probably like 13 - 18, and I'm in 4th grade (11yrs old) and have more consideration than her.
If I think someone has done a bad grief, then I check over the server log (on those servers admin have access to that) and question people so much that it's obvious they did it.

I'm Much more smarter admin than whoever banned me. (OoooOOOoohhhh, and I'm a in a Gifted Class (no wonder I'm so smart at solving griefs and other stuff outside of minecraft))

(user is flash_bomber, and thank for taking your time to look at this.)

Edit: Maybe I do get too cocky. Dunno.  :P
Oh, and my TimeZone is wrong.
I'm in New York timezone.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 02:15:42 am by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »

flash_bomber

• View Profile
Re: [GirlLuvzerMac] flash_bomber ban appeal.
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 10:04:58 pm »
[removed by poster]
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 11:50:31 pm by flash_bomber »

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 10:35:57 pm »
Here is your ban info
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 01:12:58 am by Mr_Mr_Mr »
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

flash_bomber

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 11:47:58 pm »
Here is your ban info

Just because it's there doesn't mean it's true.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 01:12:48 am by Mr_Mr_Mr »

GirlLuvzerMac

• Placer of Blocks
  • There is no "try", only "Minecraft"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 01:30:38 am »
Oh flash_bomber, you are so wise for your 11 years. I would never have written an appeal like that when I was 11, which was 16 years ago...

I find it funny that you're blaming a mouse older than you are for causing grief. Grief that wasn't two blocks, and that you didn't actually replace. If you had, there'd be no issue here.

You, with all your admin experience must be very familiar with LogBlock. In my lowly mod experience, this screenshot:

makes it pretty clear that you destroyed but did not replace that block in particular. Or the other four blocks on this build alone, including a very lovely Lapis block.  If you know of some magic feature of LogBlock that I didn't make use of that would show me where these invisible replaced blocks are, then please teach me.

In fact, I so much wanted to learn from someone who is so experienced that he's admin on 5 servers that I tried to find these servers. I wanted to play on them and learn from your example… They were all either offline, or not even worthy of being found on the first 5 pages of any google search I did, except for one. It didn't have you listed as an admin for some reason. What a sin… I was really looking forward to learning something from someone "much more smarter" than me.

I was hoping your claim that you are not a griefer by reputation might be true.  Alas, it was not to be. You have a ban prior to mine, for griefing a grief trap. I may not have access to the server log, being a lowly moderator, and I may not have used the obviously superior questioning skills you possess, but a grief trap requires neither. You modified or removed more blocks from the grief trap than the grief trigger allows, earning yourself a 7 day ban in that case. You sir, are a proven griefer.

I'm sorry you felt like you were being mocked, but the ban was no joke and was not done to humiliate you. Any responsibility for whatever humiliation you feel at this point is entirely your own because the way you've presented yourself in this appeal is embarrassing, honestly.

I don't know… Perhaps you need to repeat your gifted 4th grade year because in my understanding of "consideration", it in no part entails lying or speaking so arrogantly to another person, regardless of age or how smart you think you are. If anything, being intelligent should make it easier for you to understand what is and isn't an appropriate way to relate to others.

At this point in time, I am completely unconvinced that this ban was invalid or that you are at all apologetic for having griefed.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 04:26:57 am by GirlLuvzerMac »

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2013, 04:18:53 am »
In light of this ridiculously childish and arrogant appeal, I decided to make your ban permanent. Enjoy the rest of your gifted life elsewhere.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

Relkeb

• Overwatch
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2013, 04:20:25 am »
I bow down to you, oh mighty gifted 11 year old. Please teach me your knowledge! I wish to learn!