March 29, 2024, 09:12:32 am

Author Topic: [Zeradeth_] ban appeal  (Read 2004 times)

StrandedVizionS

• View Profile
[Zeradeth_] ban appeal
« on: May 17, 2013, 09:36:44 pm »
excuse me zeradeth who did i grief i havent griefed anyone sir please let me back on i wont do it again me and my friend were gonna make a town :'( please im only 10 give me 1 more chance i love this server its the best 1 ever :'(
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 10:51:28 pm by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [Zeradeth_] ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 10:50:57 pm »
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=Strandedvizions

As you know, you were banned by Zeradeth, she has banned you for griefing, this is your 4th ban and therefore is permanent. Please wait for Zeradeth to reply.

Also you may want to get your story straight, you claim you didn't grief but you're saying you won't do it again....
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 10:52:43 pm by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »

Zeradeth_

• "I am burdened with glorious purpose." -Loki
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 12:24:06 am »
Seeing as how I can't seem to find the screenshots I took of where you griefed, I'm going to let you off the hook. However, this is your last chance. You have been banned four times. All for grief. Since you are 10, I'm going to assume that you are old enough to read and follow rules. I would make an exception for maybe a seven year old for their age. 10 is plenty old enough, though. If I find any more grief--and that means ANY--done by you, I will ban you permanently with no chance for an appeal.

I will leave your ban at a week to give you time to read and review our rules. Do not let this happen again.
Visit the Typing Test and try!

StrandedVizionS

• View Profile
This is StrandedVizionS Ban Appeal
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 08:15:20 pm »
Its been over a year since ive been banned as u know zeradeth and i know i griefed but i dont grief anymore i swear i was wondering if u could unban me since its been so long?

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2014, 09:46:49 pm »
Hi, you were banned by GirlLuvzerMac, not Zeradeth. Please create a new topic with a new ban appeal.