April 20, 2024, 01:27:36 am

Author Topic: The war of Opticraft. (No staff included in this version)  (Read 47886 times)

Afro_

• No, don't look here look there --->
    • View Profile
Re: The war of Opticraft. (No staff included in this version)
« Reply #150 on: July 29, 2013, 01:20:41 am »
Afro screams with the sight of his colleague's unmoving body and runs out the door. "SPARTAAA" He cries and sucidides with TNT, running to the other side. His then when optical is on his way to his house he sees afro's arm with a grand total of 78 arrows and 4 swords stabbed into it.
Poor seaweed. He looks so weird toilets in a tree with no car on.
                  Opticraft:
SMP Trusted

ComputerGameLPer

• The Helpful Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 29, 2013, 01:22:38 am »
Comp gives a sign to Afro that says
"Don't Necro
1 Month
21 Days
-Comp"
(click to show/hide)

Afro_

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 29, 2013, 01:26:20 am »
Afro's dead spirit punches ComputerGameLPer  in the face. "Suck it" he whispers.
                  Opticraft:
SMP Trusted

CrazyGamer2000

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 29, 2013, 03:01:36 am »
CrazyGamer uses his Craziness to turn science upside down and as soon as he walks into the battlefield to clean up the mess which lets everyone be revived. ""What have I done!" he screamed. The war continues shortly after everyone realizes
that they are alive.

Afro_

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 29, 2013, 12:14:55 pm »
God gives Afro one more life because he sacraficed himself. He bows 7 people people on the other side, and they run around in circles screaming and rolling. 10 minutes later they're just piles of ashes. Afro the goes melee with Supah and they run out, swords at their sides. Suddenly, optical's standing in front of them, blocking the way. Supah stabs him and they move on. Suddenly the sky goes dark and airships appear, with staff parachuting out. Afro bows deekay and crzy, and Supah throws his knife at Nick but only stabs his knee. Kodak bows Afro who drops dead then Supah call in reinforcements, and Dale, cattfish and liek start shooting into the crowd of angry staff. In the end, Relkeb, kodak, Italian, code, feet, iGen and Mr_Mr_Mr. But the overwhelming number of staff surround the players! Then zelda's skydiving and she draws out machine guns, firing at the staff. Although she gets shot in the leg 4 times she survives, spinning with swords as she touches down on the ground. Another airship appears, and Viper, Nikoljan, clawstrider, winniedoxie, Sae, Felix and alicia come down with explosives strapped to their bodies. They run into the crowd of players, blowing them up. But they accidentaly used TNT instead of Anti-matter TNT so they blew lots of people up, but the remaining fell into a hole and starved.
                  Opticraft:
SMP Trusted

theone7142

• I'm Neo. Understand?
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 31, 2013, 10:08:02 am »
The battle was raging, and the members were clearly winning. The trusted needed a way to fight back, something the members didn't have. Then theone had an idea. Colored signs. They could use color codes as a forms of a code to send messages. Recently the members had been intercepting messages and attacking accordingly, but no longer. theone decided to put the plan in action, and it gave them an edge. Members no longer knew when the trusted would strike, where they would strike, who they would strike. The trusted had become guerilla fighters, doing hit and runs for months. It was finally working. The tide had been turned, and the trusted were now on the upper edge.

roboticaldude

• SMP Trusted and Classic Myth
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 31, 2013, 11:05:51 am »
An unlikely trusted comes in. It is I robot! I reveal my left arm. It is made of pure iron powered by redstone! I blast the trusted with my iron arm that shatters the ground. Afro shouts out "You traitor! How did you know where we trusted are?"

I gave him a smirk.

"I didn't"
Close captioning brought to you by EVERYTHING. We can't show you since there is so much!

Afro_

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 31, 2013, 12:41:26 pm »
 Afro takes out his revolver and Bam Bam Bam The robot winces in pain, but the arm quickly heals. "Son of a bitch" Afro mutters, and sprints out the room, leaving theo's body with the robot. The robot is quick to take out a spreadshot, then walks out the room, careful to step on theo's body.

Afro bursts into HQ, and runs up to Lieutenant Pork. "Sir, the base has been infiltrated by a robot! Theone's dead." Pork though for a moment. "Gather 3 troops, you're going with me."

"Ahh NOOO!" And liek was shot. Comp suddenly wakes up, then gets stabbed immediately. It's just Afro and Pork remaining. "If I die you're lieutenant," whispers Pork, and he takes out 2 daggers and runs up to the robot.

"Sir, No!!!"

And the lieutenant's cold, dead body fell to the floor.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 12:49:18 pm by Afro_ »
                  Opticraft:
SMP Trusted

Gogar72

• Architect
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 31, 2013, 06:45:13 pm »
annnnnnd gogar dies from nothing...

roboticaldude

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 01, 2013, 10:37:44 am »
Afro comes up to robot. He launches a giant hammer but robot blocks it with his fist. A sound wave was heard throught opticraft. Then the unbeliavable happened. A crack in the sky. A jewel fell from the crack. Robot picked it up. Robot smiled and laughed evily.

"I found it"

Afro was confused and scared.

"What is that?"

"This a Philosopher's stone. A powerful substance that can destroy anything"

Robot inserted in his slot on his right arm.

"Wait your right arm is mechanic too?"

Robot said nothing and lept up in the air. He was floating in the air.

"This isn't a battle bewteen members and trusted. It's a battle bewteen me."

Robot shouted and a red wave of energy knocked almost everyone.

All who was left was Afro and zeldie. Pork some how was still alive. There in front of them was robot.

"WELCOME TO THE DEAD ZONE!"
Close captioning brought to you by EVERYTHING. We can't show you since there is so much!

Kascas

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 01, 2013, 05:40:15 pm »
a wild kascas suddently appeared, by the looks of it, attracted by the ammount of words used in the prevous post
OPTI!
(click to show/hide)
Need Water?
(click to show/hide)
LIGHT MY PORTAL!
(click to show/hide)
Boats
(click to show/hide)

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 02, 2013, 12:23:23 pm »
ruthlesstomato comes in, and jumps inside of a bowl of salsa and mashes himself up

Afro_

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 02, 2013, 12:38:24 pm »
Afro walks in and eats the salsa hungrily. "Very ruthless, indeed."
                  Opticraft:
SMP Trusted

roboticaldude

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 03, 2013, 12:47:08 am »
Robot lifted up his arm he shot pork and zeldie in the chest. They stopped moving. Afro was angry.

"You are going to pay!"

"Why would you, i'm stronger then you?"

Robot did it. He stabbed Afro. Afro fell onto the ground.

"I WIN!"

2 years later.

The robot was sitting down. Bored to death.

"Wait! I can travel throungh time in my perspective! That way I can fight again."

Just about when Robot goes back, he felt a hand on his shoulder, In the mists of time, he saw theo.
When the robot arrived and attacked Afro, theo explained:

"When to Philosopher stone's meet, they explode."

A face of anger runs down robot's face.

"NOOOOO!!"

Theo chucked the stone at the robot in the past. The worst happened. The past robot exploded. The robot in the future started fading away. He finally said "You won." with a gentle whisper. The robot didn't exist. Theo from the future said "I'm still alive. Just whisper this into my ear. A 1 C 3 H 4" Theo from the future was gone.

Afro Ran to Theo's body. He whispered "A 1 C 3 H 4"

Theo lifted up into the air. Pork shouted out in relief. Then A bomb was detinated outside the base. It was Supah with a sword jabbed in his body. He gasped "What did I miss?"

LIEKABOWSE

• Panda Trueno?!
    • View Profile
    • My PlanetMinecraft account
« Reply #164 on: August 03, 2013, 06:06:14 am »
I slowly back away from the battlegrounds and hop the fence into the staff lounge to eat popcorn and not be part of this complete mindfuck of a war.