April 28, 2024, 02:05:19 pm

Author Topic: Special Request  (Read 2124 times)

theone7142

• I'm Neo. Understand?
    • View Profile
Special Request
« on: July 15, 2012, 06:52:57 pm »
I would like opticraft's help on a little mission i have. I used to go to school in Kansas, where a kid named Sam bullied me for 3 years nonstop (Even during the summer). Now, he has insulted opticraft saying his 32 max player server could destroy opticraft in popularity and quality. Also, he has a youtube channel. All i ask is to got his channel, "Serverlpers", and just put 1 comment saying "Opticraft is coming." Just to scare him. Its for lols, and i want to see his reaction. Thanks in advance.                        

-theone7142

Nerd Sage

• Sketchy Character
    • View Profile
Re: Special Request
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 07:01:53 pm »
heh mess with one of us mess with all of us >:]

theone7142

• I'm Neo. Understand?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 07:03:39 pm »
Exactly.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 07:11:46 pm »
Well we could, but why start a flame war? Why not just be confident in our server and ignore his puny attempt that will be offline in a couple months?

theone7142

• I'm Neo. Understand?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2012, 07:14:07 pm »
Like i said, its for lulz

5OO

• #1 Voter August 2012
  • #1 Voter Sept 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2012, 02:42:37 am »
If you are being bullied, it's very important to tell an adult. Find someone you trust and go and tell them what is happening to you. Teachers, principals, parents, and lunchroom helpers at school can all help to stop bullying. Sometimes bullies stop as soon as a teacher finds out because they're afraid that they will be punished by parents. This is not tattling on someone who has done something small bullying is wrong and it helps if everyone who gets bullied or sees someone being bullied speaks up.

theone7142

• I'm Neo. Understand?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2012, 03:05:43 am »
Ive moved singed then, it's not going on anymore. I just wanted to scare him, and we did! Mission complete! Now If someone could delete this topic...

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2012, 04:43:40 am »
We do not condone this kind of activity on other servers. This is not what we are here to do. If he thinks that his community will be better than ours, so be it. If he can afford tha much money to afford the same kind of stuff that we can, that's great. I'm sure that any server owner would know that once a server becomes popular, they need to keep a straight head.

I would be less concerned about how other servers are doing and focus on the more important things.

But since you've already done what you've wanted to do anyway...