April 29, 2024, 06:15:21 am

Author Topic: Member World is open!  (Read 17843 times)

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Member World is open!
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2012, 05:27:08 pm »
Oh so you have statues of ppl who have worked on this world here but you don't place me along you while using my build :P?
Those are the statues of the senior staff, only a few of them actually worked on the world.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

Lema

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2012, 07:32:12 pm »
Thank you everybody for this new member world! I better wander around the new market a lot to get to know where the things are! I just learnt where everything is in the guest one! :P lol. Well again a big thank you for everybody who helped! Very nice of you!
Radlam

theacp127

• I'm trusted. Trust me. Opticraft does.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2012, 01:58:00 am »
I don't think I'll even be going to the new world because all my projects and buildings are in the old one, and what would be the point of restarting everything?

Guess

• Snoopaayyy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2012, 03:31:36 am »
I don't think I'll even be going to the new world because all my projects and buildings are in the old one, and what would be the point of restarting everything?

Well the member world is for people who want more, fresh space to live and build on. If you want to keep your old living space, then yea can. :)
Hey, I'm Guess_Who97! :p

Terrewee

• The Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2012, 11:51:49 am »
Oh so you have statues of ppl who have worked on this world here but you don't place me along you while using my build :P?
Those are the statues of the senior staff, only a few of them actually worked on the world.
oh senior staff you say :P? what's up with me being registered 1 day after you :P?
nahh only joking, I don't need to stand there :P

(click to show/hide)
Touhou~

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2012, 05:17:32 pm »
oh senior staff you say :P? what's up with me being registered 1 day after you :P?
Well you arent even staff, which you have only yourself to blame for since you have never applied.

Boshiwarrior

• (JO,O)J FUSRODAH === ¶___¶
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2012, 08:18:38 pm »
Atleast, you made a very awusume Statue where we are now playing a lot!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQKKj_qeOBQ
!Boshiwarrior is returning to the Opticraft!

Terrewee

• The Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2012, 01:56:00 pm »
(click to show/hide)
i know, i know :P i'm too lazy to help people :P

(click to show/hide)
Touhou~

ianhalmond

• SMP TRUSTED My Little Pony Exploding ¥Magic¥
    • View Profile
    • ServerMiner
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2012, 09:01:35 pm »
I don't get how every EVERY single village except one of them which that one is griefed in the new world is protected and built with a wall around it. I have been to many different villages which are all taken and I was on the live map for hours looking for villages but there are 0 of them not taken. I might get yelled at for this but I have heard that some of the villages that are taken were taken from people that got to go to the new world before it opened. And I have been waiting ever since I heard about the new world to get a village and claim it without any grief and any villagers killed but they have all been taken. If it's true what the people did before it opened it makes me mad because I have been waiting for a long time.
http://www.serverminer.com/clients/aff.php?aff=234
Get 20% Off Your First Month With The Code "Spawner"

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2012, 09:12:42 pm »
Ian, only staff members were able to access the world before it opened, AND we weren't allowed to build. So you were just a little late.

Wratkie

• Oldie but goodie :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2012, 09:41:28 pm »
If in fact they are all taken, you'll get a chance to snag one when the world's borders are expanded.
I don't know when this will (if it will) happen but when it does go for it! :)

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2012, 09:44:48 pm »
Ian, only staff members were able to access the world before it opened, AND we weren't allowed to build. So you were just a little late.
You actually were allowed to build lol.

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2012, 09:55:47 pm »

I was told not to, though.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2012, 09:57:28 pm »

Is that so? By who?

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2012, 12:24:57 am »

Is that so? By who?
The other mods that were on told me the world was open, but we could not build anything yet.
The only mod I can remember that was there was Soul, but there were more. Also Alicia and Drunz were on, I saw a couple of random misplaced blocks around spawn which I reported to them and they said they couldn't modify spawn, but I think they got it removed with WE.