April 29, 2024, 08:40:26 am

Author Topic: ooultimaoo Ban appeal  (Read 4454 times)

00ultima00

• View Profile
ooultimaoo Ban appeal
« on: June 10, 2012, 01:00:54 am »
Name of Account Banned: ooultimaoo
Reason you are banned: Multi account
How will you change this if you get unbanned:
Why Should we unban you? This isnt even my account its my friends account and i logged in it to see what
i was banned for so i could make my appeal and got banned instantly.
Truthfully u just banned 1 player for no reason... except having a name like mine??? smooth move

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: ooultimaoo Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 01:03:43 am »
You ban evaded. You cant get on a different account once yours was banned.

00ultima00

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 01:05:24 am »

didnt know of this... was just to ask what my ban was for... and you banned an account that isnt even mine...

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 01:08:21 am »

didnt know of this... was just to ask what my ban was for... and you banned an account that isnt even mine...
I've seen you on it before, right after your first ban.

Also, you use it as a way of multiple homes, since you have it's home set at a Xp Farm.

Also, I don't see why a friend would get the same username as you. That's a very unoriginal friend you got there.

00ultima00

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2012, 01:11:33 am »

Also, you use it as a way of multiple homes, since you have it's home set at a Xp Farm.

Also, I don't see why a friend would get the same username as you. That's a very unoriginal friend you got there.

after my first ban i was told by the mod who banned me i could go on it to tell my friend i was griefed... which i did.
Next my friend has same username because he use to use my account and his brother was inlove with the name and
decided to use it... =/ wasnt happy about that at all.. and i do use it as multiple homes because my friend lives right by where my other house is.. so he said he could use my home and i could use his home..

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2012, 01:13:49 am »

after my first ban i was told by the mod who banned me i could go on it to tell my friend i was griefed... which i did.
Next my friend has same username because he use to use my account and his brother was inlove with the name and
decided to use it... =/ wasnt happy about that at all.. and i do use it as multiple homes because my friend lives right by where my other house is.. so he said he could use my home and i could use his home..

First of all. I was the one who banned you the first time if I stand correct, and I did not tell you that.

Also, it's funny 'cause there's no homes made by OOultima near yours.

00ultima00

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2012, 01:15:11 am »

First of all. I was the one who banned you the first time if I stand correct, and I did not tell you that.

its at /home gonorrhea11 where his is. and you did not ban me first time. it was dedlymagik and he said i could only go on there to tell my friends i was banned

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2012, 01:37:36 am »

its at /home gonorrhea11 where his is. and you did not ban me first time. it was dedlymagik and he said i could only go on there to tell my friends i was banned
She could have done that herself. Anyways, Judging by the looks your "friend" doesn't get on much. So I feel more comfortable like that. Decision stands.

00ultima00

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2012, 01:43:41 am »
ok nikka tell all the staff thanks for duping my items it helped me out alot

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2012, 02:05:04 am »
ok nikka tell all the staff thanks for duping my items it helped me out alot

That didn't make sense, but alright.

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2012, 02:10:03 am »
Locked because the conversation is turning into stupid off-topic bickering.

In addition, due to the nonsense topics 00Ultima00 was making, annoying players, I have banned him from posting to the forum (read-only) for a period of 7 days.  If he continues to act up after that we'll make it a perm ban and remove his ability to even access the forum.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 02:15:38 am by ViperZeroOne »
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)