April 29, 2024, 11:08:31 am

Author Topic: 00ultima00 Banned Appeal  (Read 9445 times)

00ultima00

• View Profile
Re: 00ultima00 Banned Appeal
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2012, 12:35:31 am »
I highly doubt it was a glitch, trust me, I get that excuse all the time. Thanks for telling me, but I have no reason to unban you.

awesome then please tell me how to fix it??? i cant do it on any other server but this one... and thats why it makes no sense!

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2012, 12:36:42 am »
I am done here, you can lock it if you wish Alicia.

Carry on if you want to entertain yourself though.

00ultima00

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2012, 12:37:52 am »
and if it was a "hack" awesome then why would i have showed u??? wouldnt i have wanted to kept it a secret not tell the whole staff community abbout it??

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2012, 12:39:14 am »
and if it was a "hack" awesome then why would i have showed u??? wouldnt i have wanted to kept it a secret not tell the whole staff community abbout it??

Ultima, you see... the thing is.... There is NO other way to fly on this server unless you have a hacked client or a mod.

It's that simple.

Varrager

• "Now I am become death, destroyer of worlds."
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2012, 12:42:47 am »

Ultima, you see... the thing is.... There is NO other way to fly on this server unless you have a hacked client or a mod.

It's that simple.
well, another way is, that if an op/admin (not sure on the permissions for this) typed /fly, enabling them to fly. Could have been a simple typo in the command.
(click to show/hide)

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2012, 12:44:27 am »

It's that simple.
well, another way is, that if an op/admin (not sure on the permissions for this) typed /fly, enabling them to fly. Could have been a simple typo in the command.

Only Moderators+ have the permissions set. I don't think typing 00ultima00 is simple enough to type as a typo, 'cause in order to give permission you'd have to type the whole name.
So no.

00ultima00

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2012, 12:44:56 am »

It's that simple.

I can even show u me clicking on normal minecraft logging in and being able to fly still if u unbanned me and let me vid it...

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2012, 12:45:33 am »

It's that simple.

I can even show u me clicking on normal minecraft logging in and being able to fly still if u unbanned me and let me vid it...

That's not going to do anything for your case.

I know how simple it is to edit videos you know.

00ultima00

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2012, 12:51:55 am »
lol ill upload it right away... it will be like a 30 second vid and take like 3 mins to upload?

Kascas

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2012, 12:52:17 am »
I am done here, you can lock it if you wish Alicia.

Carry on if you want to entertain yourself though.

works for me, where is my popcorn ???
to hard resisting to reply eh?  :D

sorry for interupting a serius conversation   ::)
OPTI!
(click to show/hide)
Need Water?
(click to show/hide)
LIGHT MY PORTAL!
(click to show/hide)
Boats
(click to show/hide)

00ultima00

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2012, 12:54:06 am »
First off i dont type /fly i hit the [f] key and it enables it like in creative mode... and then i double click [space] to activate it..

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2012, 12:56:33 am »
First off i dont type /fly i hit the [f] key and it enables it like in creative mode... and then i double click [space] to activate it..

That's a mod. WHERE THE HECK IS ALICIA? and why hasn't she locked this yet.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2012, 12:57:59 am »
I was just going to, I thought youd like to continue the convo. :P Ultima, the ban stays. Locked.