April 29, 2024, 01:00:19 pm

Author Topic: 00ultima00 Banned Appeal  (Read 9446 times)

00ultima00

• View Profile
00ultima00 Banned Appeal
« on: June 09, 2012, 11:43:13 pm »
Name of Account Banned: 00ultima00
Reason you are banned: I was showing an OP how my account is able to do things
That some people arnt and i just got banned..
How will you change this if you get unbanned: Not help out the staff by showing them things i can do?
Im not sure what to put here... i mean i was banned for helping staff pretty much...
Why Should we unban you? You should unban me because i was trying to help.
I just want to get my account to stop being able to do all these wierd things.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: 00ultima00 Banned Appeal
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 11:45:02 pm »
There is no way you were able to fly without a hack. I went to you, and salas agreed that you were flying. The ban is permanent.

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 11:52:11 pm »
There is no "my account can do things that other accounts can't" on minecraft.
Don't expect us to believe that. We've been doing this for a long time.
Also, you mentioned we staff are a bunch of idiots and that you were going to quit, so we did you a small favor to stop your urges coming back on opti.

matticus21

• 1 hand u-turn
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 11:55:35 pm »
This also occurred yesterday around 11 gmt+10 with the same player, we had a bunch of mods watching him. I think Drunz was the lead investigator

00ultima00

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2012, 11:56:51 pm »
yes and i was trying to get my account fixed
drunz was the one who was investigating it and he said that until he fixed it
just to not abuse it

00ultima00

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2012, 11:59:32 pm »
I can even show u in vid form me force updating minecraft and still being able to do it.
But for some reason im perm banned because of some retarded glitch bs... i also die randomly
when jumping in to deep water but guess what that doesnt happen to other accounts? so how
do you explain that ??? please do because im confused

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2012, 12:15:06 am »
I can even show u in vid form me force updating minecraft and still being able to do it.
But for some reason im perm banned because of some retarded glitch bs... i also die randomly
when jumping in to deep water but guess what that doesnt happen to other accounts? so how
do you explain that ??? please do because im confused

Well, you see... You have 2 accounts. 00ultima00 (zero) and OOultimaOO, Apparently the glitch happened on zerozeroultimazerozero, IF we unban OOultimaOO You shouldn't be able to do this is that right?, since they are both separate accounts.

What do you say about this?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 12:17:00 am by SalasCraft »

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2012, 12:16:41 am »
Hi guys my name is 00ultima00 =) if u dont want to listen to me complain leave this thread.
So first off my house gets griefed on the 6th of june... a mod fixes it and everything is good.
The next day [Today] the 7th of june... it happends again but this time the staff wont fix it
i understand your blockshit is down... but 1 mod could do it why couldnt another?
Im not guna waste an hour and a half working on this shit so it can be wrecked again.
Its fucking bullshit how i have to repair shit when a mod can do it... he did it once without
logblock why cant they do it again?? You can rollback my account its not hard i could do it...
Stop wasting peoples time and get your shit straight and help out.

Peace,
 00ultima00

Now explain to me why we should believe you?

Kascas

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2012, 12:17:31 am »
offtopic
i also die randomly when jumping in to deep water but guess what that doesnt happen to other accounts?
+1, happens to me aswell, im guessing on moving/not moving while hitting the water?
OPTI!
(click to show/hide)
Need Water?
(click to show/hide)
LIGHT MY PORTAL!
(click to show/hide)
Boats
(click to show/hide)

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2012, 12:18:27 am »
Hi guys my name is 00ultima00 =) if u dont want to listen to me complain leave this thread.
So first off my house gets griefed on the 6th of june... a mod fixes it and everything is good.
The next day [Today] the 7th of june... it happends again but this time the staff wont fix it
i understand your blockshit is down... but 1 mod could do it why couldnt another?
Im not guna waste an hour and a half working on this shit so it can be wrecked again.
Its fucking bullshit how i have to repair shit when a mod can do it... he did it once without
logblock why cant they do it again?? You can rollback my account its not hard i could do it...

Peace,
 00ultima00

Also, going into this. A mod could have just redone your actions. Doesn't mean he saw who griefed you and undid his actions. Redoing your actions is one solution, but it's not too practical. So before you bash on us, get your facts right.

00ultima00

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2012, 12:29:39 am »

Peace,
 00ultima00

Also, going into this. A mod could have just redone your actions. Doesn't mean he saw who griefed you and undid his actions. Redoing your actions is one solution, but it's not too practical. So before you bash on us, get your facts right.

Salas i dont understand... i had drunz and like 10 other mods watch me do it.. how come whe n ishow u and awesome u guys are like @#@WNL:KDSADLKJGSMKL BDHF;LDS KLF;MDKJ DBNG;LRSKFPLDN;R HACKER DIFJSDLFZ;SA'SKED;LVFDS;F;LDGNXFME;RNSGS;LED bAN AFKJSD;FLJKWAS;"KFALER;SGJFDC';SDK please explain... i was just trying to get my account fixed... not do anything illegal

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2012, 12:31:16 am »
Well, for one thing, that quite was to show you how much of an ass you were to us, so we have no reason to trust you. MAYBE if you hadnt said that, this would be different. But its not, so find another server to "glitch" in.

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2012, 12:32:06 am »

Peace,
 00ultima00

Salas i dont understand... i had drunz and like 10 other mods watch me do it.. how come whe n ishow u and awesome u guys are like @#@WNL:KDSADLKJGSMKL BDHF;LDS KLF;MDKJ DBNG;LRSKFPLDN;R HACKER DIFJSDLFZ;SA'SKED;LVFDS;F;LDGNXFME;RNSGS;LED bAN AFKJSD;FLJKWAS;"KFALER;SGJFDC';SDK please explain... i was just trying to get my account fixed... not do anything illegal

Well, if there was an investigation on it already, no need to keep abusing it.

Learn your lesson now.

00ultima00

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2012, 12:33:34 am »
salas i was seeing if awesomealicia  could do anything for me... next she told me to show her... so when i was flying it was because she asked me to... so she banned me for something she asked me to do...

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2012, 12:34:18 am »
I highly doubt it was a glitch, trust me, I get that excuse all the time. Thanks for telling me, but I have no reason to unban you.