April 28, 2024, 08:42:42 pm

Author Topic: Member World Update  (Read 66795 times)

Terrewee

• The Saint
    • View Profile
Re: Member World Update
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2012, 10:40:15 am »
i think you'll have only one home in both worlds
soo 2 worlds 1 home
if you want more homes, you'll want to donate

(click to show/hide)
Touhou~

mini25252525

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2012, 12:02:55 pm »
I want to know the same thing if I went to the guest world to get my stuff and I went /home then I went to member+ world and /sethome would I have 2 sethomes or 1? When I am in the member world and I went /home I went to my set home in the member world?  ???

Bahraindude_2497

• The Watcher
  • I'm always watching you - Greifers - ALWAYS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2012, 01:25:15 pm »
Looking Foreward to this! Heard busy busy chatting on mumble last night and from what ive heard it's going to be an amazing new world!

GREAT WORK GUYS!  :D

Chicken walking to GLOBAL DOMINATION!

Fadmad

• TRUSTED AGAIN
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2012, 02:20:55 pm »
Thanks everyone for working so hard on the new world!!!!
Quick question: Will ranks be the same as they are now?
TRUSTED AGAIN!

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2012, 02:33:22 pm »
Thanks everyone for working so hard on the new world!!!!
Quick question: Will ranks be the same as they are now?
Yes yes.

Boshiwarrior

• (JO,O)J FUSRODAH === ¶___¶
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2012, 02:35:12 pm »
Looks like a need to get a new design for my new house!
And keep up the good works guys! You are really doing awesome things!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQKKj_qeOBQ
!Boshiwarrior is returning to the Opticraft!

train5

• View Profile
why am i ban?
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2012, 02:42:07 pm »
One morning i woke up and tried to get on opticraft... it said,"The banhammer has spoken." why am i ban? what did i do?

Fadmad

• TRUSTED AGAIN
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2012, 02:49:08 pm »
Thanks Redchecks for your reply, and train post your ban appeal in the ban appeal section!  :P
TRUSTED AGAIN!

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2012, 05:06:24 pm »
Now, my question will be,
Because we have one world we have one /home bhoughton
In the new world will players be given access to a second /home bhoughton or /home bhoughton2 (i don't know =P)?
I honestly don't know. That is one of the things I need to talk to optical about before release.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

Unholy_Gibbon

• The Nocturnal Op
    • View Profile
Re: why am i ban?
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2012, 05:28:01 pm »
One morning i woke up and tried to get on opticraft... it said,"The banhammer has spoken." why am i ban? what did i do?
Post a new thread here if you want to make an appeal. Don't post on unrelated threads.

Following on from what mini said, how are people going to be able to transfer items over to the new world?

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2012, 05:29:32 pm »
Post a new thread here if you want to make an appeal. Don't post on unrelated threads.

Following on from what mini said, how are people going to be able to transfer items over to the new world?

Your inventory stays the same as you change worlds, so that's how you transfer, good sir!!

Unholy_Gibbon

• The Nocturnal Op
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2012, 05:44:18 pm »

Your inventory stays the same as you change worlds, so that's how you transfer, good sir!!
But if I have my /home on guest world, how can I transfer items over to a new spot on member world? The only solution (other than an individual /home on member world) that I can think of would be to dump all the items in a load of chests right next to spawn, find a spot in the world, /sethome and transfer the chests to the new /home on member.
A bit of a tedious process...

Zen00

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2012, 06:05:22 pm »
In the next minecraft update there is a new chest called the Enderchest. You put items in it and then place a second chest and those items will be in the second chest as well, a persistent chest. Anyways, it doesn't work properly on SMP yet (everyone shares the same chest still) but that could be one way to do it.

The other way is that you use /return over and over and over and over and over...

khalfin2

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2012, 06:30:30 pm »
is the member world only for the members, trusted and mods?
what am i going to look forward to there?

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2012, 06:36:08 pm »
is the member world only for the members, trusted and mods?
what am i going to look forward to there?
Either you have some sort of brain malfunction Orrrr you're just pretty stupid(no offence) OF COURSE the 'MEMBER' world is for members+. and you can look forward to Grief free(no guaranteed) building and MUCH more space to play with

But if I have my /home on guest world, how can I transfer items over to a new spot on member world? The only solution (other than an individual /home on member world) that I can think of would be to dump all the items in a load of chests right next to spawn, find a spot in the world, /sethome and transfer the chests to the new /home on member.
A bit of a tedious process...
yeah it is pretty tedious BUT We'll wait and see if there is a second home set