May 13, 2024, 10:24:57 pm

Author Topic: Ban Appeal for Arboretum01  (Read 3652 times)

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
Ban Appeal for Arboretum01
« on: May 15, 2012, 01:59:45 am »
Hello, I have heard that arboretum01 was banned from the server and hasn't posted a ban appeal so I will take care of that.   What did she do to get banned?  Did she really grief over 200 blocks?   She has lot of friends on the server and we know she wouldn't do that.

cschurz

• View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal for Arboretum01
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 02:15:42 am »
this is not your topic to make

Benwin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 02:16:26 am »
She will have to appeal the ban herself.

She was banned for 14 days by Nick3306 for griefing 250 blocks.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 02:21:33 am »
People are allowed to create Ban Appeals for others as long as it remains on target. That is completely acceptable.

You do not need to chew off his head for something like this. It would've been better for her to open one up, I would agree, but now there is no need to create another spam appeal.

Benwin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 02:34:12 am »
I didn't even notice dejected's post, nor the lock. (I don't think I locked the topic, did I?)

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2012, 02:37:40 am »
Either way, it doesnt need to be locked. Unlock (if its locked again, I wont unlock it)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2012, 07:56:19 pm »
Ok, so someone already made a ban appeal for her?

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2012, 10:03:04 pm »
No. You did, so now she doesn't have to.

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2012, 10:26:34 pm »
Oh ok and snowmanbuilder?  He has been harassing my friend simoncarlygracie. She told be b4 that he wouldn't leave her alone, I tried to tell him to stop but he didn't listen.  Snowmanbuilder probably did that again and arb probably just got REALLY frustrated and griefed his house. :o  Now I understand what might of happened.

Duinis

• Arghblarglarghlpoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2012, 05:50:59 am »
Hmm, I remember Snowmanbuilder made a small hut right next to Arbore's school. But I'm pretty sure it wasn't 250 blocks, just around 20. Also, I know Arbore, and I can also say she isn't the type to grief people.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2012, 06:02:53 am »
Hmm, I remember Snowmanbuilder made a small hut right next to Arbore's school. But I'm pretty sure it wasn't 250 blocks, just around 20. Also, I know Arbore, and I can also say she isn't the type to grief people.
She admitted to it by saying that she claimed the top of the mountain and he built there so she took down his home.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

DeweyMeister

• Just chillin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2012, 06:26:12 am »
She admitted to it by saying that she claimed the top of the mountain and he built there so she took down his home.
But Nick if she has built her school in the hill and hes come along and built right next to it what should she have done? asked a mod or someone to knock it down, I know arb and she wouldnt do something like that for no reason. So basically what would have been the best approach for her to have taken without getting banned?

Duinis

• Arghblarglarghlpoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2012, 06:48:22 am »
We have ourselves
 8)
A MYSTERY.

cschurz

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2012, 07:09:38 am »
But Nick if she has built her school in the hill and hes come along and built right next to it what should she have done? asked a mod or someone to knock it down, I know arb and she wouldnt do something like that for no reason. So basically what would have been the best approach for her to have taken without getting banned?

talked to the person who built next to her and asked he/she politely to move.

if they refused to move?

tough luck, really. if it was provable that snowmanbuilder was griefing arboretum by building invasively close / around / on to a clearly visible structure of arboretums, then a mod should be involved. otherwise, people are free to build wherever they please.

Duinis

• Arghblarglarghlpoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2012, 07:53:48 am »
Yes, I can confirm that Snowmanbuilder was building invasively close to Arbore's school.
The said house was built right next to the path leading to Arbore's school.