May 20, 2024, 05:25:27 pm

Author Topic: The Fix of /back Command  (Read 4298 times)

atdfbttl15

• Either on or trying to be on
    • View Profile
The Fix of /back Command
« on: May 12, 2012, 12:44:05 pm »
For people who doesn't know already, your previous location will be reset after logging out and back. This can be used to fix the /back command(except when you use /home). If you want to go to the market, log out and then log back, use the /back command and it will work correctly and send you to previous place. It won't work for /home command though.

Check it out! ;)

xxsssx

• View Profile
Re: The Fix of /back Command
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 02:19:48 pm »
Hi

Will it come back as it was before?

Thank you to all of you mods.
You make the world a better place. Opticraft is like a UN building
where we can meet and get to know people from all over the world.
I started playing this to help a bunch of kids here in town and was hooked.
More parents should try this with their kids.

Again a huge thank you to you all.

regards from

xxsssx

XXSSSX

valkyrieX888

• Daily Ragnarok Monsters
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 02:23:52 pm »
Good thingking  ;D ;D ;D

atdfbttl15

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 03:40:22 pm »
Hi

Will it come back as it was before?

Thank you to all of you mods.
You make the world a better place. Opticraft is like a UN building
where we can meet and get to know people from all over the world.
I started playing this to help a bunch of kids here in town and was hooked.
More parents should try this with their kids.

Again a huge thank you to you all.

regards from

xxsssx

I didn't get your point. Maybe you posted this to here by mistake?

Check it out! ;)

xxsssx

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2012, 05:01:26 pm »
Hi

Sorry, I'm not so good in English

I try again atdfbttl15

Will the back-command be repaired so that it works as before. So it works also with / home.

regards
xxsssx
XXSSSX

Yomo

• Livin It Big
  • IGN: Yomomma750
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2012, 06:22:35 pm »
Opti reformatted the home command< Which was originally part of essentials, and along with the back command. So they worked together, Now the hhome command is different And if we changed the back command we would need to change the spawn and warp commands as well

Chipaton

• Young One
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2012, 07:40:05 pm »
Thanks

atdfbttl15

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2012, 07:52:04 pm »
Opti reformatted the home command< Which was originally part of essentials, and along with the back command. So they worked together, Now the hhome command is different And if we changed the back command we would need to change the spawn and warp commands as well

So home command works or dont work with /back command?

Check it out! ;)

24kGold

• Nibiru Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2012, 04:06:26 pm »
If you're in a cave mining and want to go baCk home with ability to go back to mine, type /back-this will send you to your last place. Ok, if it isn't your home, now you can type /home to unload your bags, then hit /back and it'll bring you back to the mine. Now you Can freely warp between your home and mine with /back. You see?

Think of it as /back has two locations. When you were mining, the first one is set. Now, to set the other one you must hit /back, and then /home, now the second back is set to home while the first is at the mine

Ok, now it's different for the market. If I type /back out of the cave and try to set the second back by hitting /warp market, it will now just send me back to the previous back and not the the mining one. To fix this, if you need to go the market first
, hit /warp market first from the mine. Now when you hit /back it takes you between the market and your mine.

I hope this makes sense, but I've figured it out in my head and it works great for me now. I just have a difficult time explaining it.
Team Fruitas y Vegetables, Renato Laranja Jiu-Jitsu Brasileņo

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2012, 04:14:15 pm »
Just fix the damn thing, admins!

atdfbttl15

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2012, 05:14:33 pm »
If you're in a cave mining and want to go baCk home with ability to go back to mine, type /back-this will send you to your last place. Ok, if it isn't your home, now you can type /home to unload your bags, then hit /back and it'll bring you back to the mine. Now you Can freely warp between your home and mine with /back. You see?

Think of it as /back has two locations. When you were mining, the first one is set. Now, to set the other one you must hit /back, and then /home, now the second back is set to home while the first is at the mine

Ok, now it's different for the market. If I type /back out of the cave and try to set the second back by hitting /warp market, it will now just send me back to the previous back and not the the mining one. To fix this, if you need to go the market first
, hit /warp market first from the mine. Now when you hit /back it takes you between the market and your mine.

I hope this makes sense, but I've figured it out in my head and it works great for me now. I just have a difficult time explaining it.

I think i understood some how. You are basically saying that we should use the /back command with an opposite mind(I'm using the /back for only to go back to my mine from my home and now we should use it to go back home from the mine). Wow i didn't try this but excellent thinking.Thanks for that

Check it out! ;)

Kascas

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2012, 05:26:00 pm »

i dont think admins fix such things  ;)
im guessing on developers or opti himself
correct me if im wrong tho, there might be op/admin developers?  :D
OPTI!
(click to show/hide)
Need Water?
(click to show/hide)
LIGHT MY PORTAL!
(click to show/hide)
Boats
(click to show/hide)

24kGold

• Nibiru Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2012, 06:05:25 pm »
But... It's not exactly broken, just different.
Team Fruitas y Vegetables, Renato Laranja Jiu-Jitsu Brasileņo

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2012, 06:11:40 pm »

i dont think admins fix such things  ;)
im guessing on developers or opti himself
correct me if im wrong tho, there might be op/admin developers?  :D

1 in my and many other peoples opinion, its broken, 24k, no offense 2 I don't care who fixes it just fix it! I'll fix it if I have to... lol

atdfbttl15

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2012, 02:44:24 pm »
Moving this to the top because it is a problem these days. Also i found the logic. when you talk about /back command, there are 2 places. These places will change when you teleport to somewhere. when you do /warp <somewhere> the second place will be changed to where you warp but the first place(where you enter the command) will remain the same. So it works like it used to be. The reason why it is not working as usual with /home command is because the /home command will change the first place. Not the second. So you will be teleported to the second place instead.

Exemple:
x---->1st place
y---->2nd place

You are at your home and you typed /warp market. X will be your home and Y will be the market. You are at Y and when you type /back, you teleported back to X.

Now X is your home and Y is the market. And we are at X.

When you arrived back home, you wanted to buy something from me and did /home atdfbttl15. Now the X is changed to my home and you are now at X. (Remember that Y is still the market) You bought something and want to get back home. You typed /back but since you already teleported to X, you teleported to Y which is market and you suprised! :) Then you type /home and Y is changed back to your home. X is still my home. When you hit /back here, you will be teleported to my home.

Man i feel genious here when i discovered this :)

I hope you won't be confused.

EDIT: Also, if you want to go to home and then go back to your mine or something, do /warp market and then /home for not losing your old place. If you do /back with this way, you will return to your mine.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 05:28:08 pm by atdfbttl15 »

Check it out! ;)