June 15, 2024, 08:39:25 pm

Author Topic: BANNED FOR NOTHING?!?!  (Read 2422 times)

barneychris

• View Profile
BANNED FOR NOTHING?!?!
« on: May 05, 2012, 09:26:16 pm »
hi, im barnychirs a member of opticraft and i recently tryed logging in but it say's iv been banned?!?! whats that about i havent destroyed any ones house or anything if anything i left my house cause i found three spider spawn boxes in a row and wanted to make a profit off them so i left my house in the sky (which was a nice/safe/good home in my opinion..) in the open to whoever found it fisrt to clame as there own as a ( kinda prize thing) ?!?! proper not happy with this i stuck by the rules and not after getting into the game on a good server they just treat me like dirt... if your a mod and reading this, explain what iv done wrong and un-ban me and ill fix it but my opinion on this server atm if ridicules. you have banned the wrong person here... iv been of line for a couple of hours and the last time i was logged on was trying to for out my spawn spider/exp spawner shop put... don't have a clue what i have done wrong... 

MissMedu

• The Ice Queen
    • View Profile
Re: BANNED FOR NOTHING?!?!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 10:34:04 pm »
Hi there!

yomomma750 is the one that banned you so please wait for him to respond.
As a warning double posting will not make this appeal go faster. Please be patient while waiting for yomomma750.

Have a nice day.

barneychris

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2012, 10:40:10 pm »
i put a bloody sign post to visit my house is that really that bad?! he took me in when i first started and i moved house so i put a sign up next to his house so he could see my new house all he had to do was destroy it in three hits if he didnt wat to... this is pathetic... he is my mate iv actually done nothing wrong...

Yomo

• Livin It Big
  • IGN: Yomomma750
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2012, 10:44:42 pm »
Ok, Spy told me to come to that house because it was griefed. And It was griefed so I rolled it back, it came back saying you griefed it. So I banned you. Then spy asked me if he could resell the plot. So if there is an error here please let me know. And if you destroyed the house and it was in a town you should have notified spy about it so it wasnt grief. if this is sorted out I will unban you. if not just wait 5 days
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 10:46:42 pm by Yomo »

barneychris

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2012, 10:44:11 am »
it was my house tho? yea fair do's i didnt tell spy and it was his village and ill fix that and rebuild it if you unban me

Yomo

• Livin It Big
  • IGN: Yomomma750
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2012, 03:27:38 pm »
Ok You have been unbanned. Notify spy and you will be ok. Sorry for the inconvenience .