May 14, 2024, 02:37:14 pm

Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 3600 times)

strid3

• View Profile
Ban Appeal
« on: May 05, 2012, 08:14:25 am »
Earlier I was permanently banned, and the accusation against me was that I lured and slaughtered two players, the names of whom I can't remember.

The thing is I, honest to god, did not do it.
The moderator didn't even have proof; he found an open building near my current place of residence and said that it was the place I used to kill them.
Let me be very clear, I have never set foot in that location in my life.

The accusations against me are false, and I really don't want to get kicked off of the one server that I have come to find enjoyable.

Will someone without an unneeded bias please take a look into this?
You have my word that I am innocent and I'm certain if you look into it you will find everything I have said to be true.

Loyal Member
-Strid3

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 08:20:50 am »
Nick, permanently banned you. He's an Admin. Please wait till he responds.
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

strid3

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2012, 05:25:12 pm »
Okay, I will.

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2012, 05:13:52 am »
Aren't you posting on unde4nightm4r3's behalf? Because there is no ban record for you.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 05:19:10 am by tabooti »
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

valkyrieX888

• Daily Ragnarok Monsters
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2012, 12:53:15 pm »
[For Strid3] if you want know the victim is Zeradeth and Dr_Fn_Deo and i saw the Hole and it's got to bedrock from the surface and maybe i know how you OPEN UP the 3X3 HOLE you put lever and flip it..

[The Smart Point] Strid3 not lure his/her trap on her/his own building.. it's somebody's (i don't know who but it's not his/her)
and after luring Zeradeth and Dr_Fn_Deo to the trap , Strid3 move his/her home to animedude's and Strid3 lie to BigBadHenz about luring Zeradeth and Dr_Fn_Deo trap

[So Lucky] i , Zeradeth, Dr_Fn_Deo , and BigBadHenz lucky can know the trap for proof

[End of the Proof] Babay..
[I am talkin' about the Truth ;D]

valkyrieX888

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2012, 01:07:30 pm »
[I Forgot] I forgot about the Point
Number : 1. He Luring players to Death Traps (actually it's VERY VERY FORBIDDEN)
Number : 2. He's not just LURED 1 player but 2 PLAYERS (it's more than Forbidden but EXTREMELY FORBIDDEN)
Number : 3. He's Lie to Zeradeth , Dr_Fn_Deo , valkyrieX888 ( i am ) , and BigBadHenz about the Death Trap
Number : 4. He's use not his Death Trap but Another Player's Trap/Building
Number : 5. He's opened the 3x3 Hole by Lever not manually by the owner
Number : 6. He's Stole other player's building
Number : 7. He's change his /home to animedude's ISLAND to cover the proof

[Okay that's the Big Points] okay that's the 7 Points..
[Bye bye] Bye bye ... thx so much if mods+ read this because they [the victims] are my BESTFRIENDS

strid3

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2012, 01:16:25 pm »
From the bottom of my heart, anything that happened was a pure and 100% accident.

I will do whatever I can to prove it.

To the players that got killed I offer each:
1x Diamond Helm
1x Diamond Plate
1x Diamond Legs
1x Diamond Boots
1x Diamond Sword
2x Diamond Pick
1x Diamond Axe
1x Diamond Shovel
1x Diamond Hoe
4x Piles of 64 Melons
2x Iron Blocks
1x Diamond Block
1x $2000
Note: Even if I don't get un-banned, I would like the two players to receive these items in compensation for what they have lost. (If they lost more than what I'm providing, please, let me know.)
If I don't get un-banned, my roommate "Myskillzownu" will provide the items on my behalf.

This is my honest word to show that I am very sorry for anything that happened and I promise that I had not intended any harm, and am very confused on the matter of what happened.

I can get on with a member of staff and provide them with the items and they may provide them to the players.

If there is anything more I can do, just say the word and I will be happy to do it.
I will go as far as to prove my real life identity with my I.D. and Skype with an Admin if that's what it takes.

My roommates "Myskillzownu" and "Jfish75" and our friend "Tigerwolf117" are very much in love with this server, and our intent was a pure and virtuous one.
If you give me a chance you will find that I am in no way, shape, or form, a bad guy, and I have every intent to make up for any wrong that may have come; the only thing I want is the ability to play this server with my friends.
Their talk of expanding their melon farm, expanding their living quarters, and making some of the most massive mines seen by men sounds intriguing and it would kill me to not be able to share this experience.

Last note: If the events play out, I deliver the items, and I do not get un-banned, I will understand fully; however, if it comes to that, I would appreciate it if someone could, in some way, take a more in-depth look to see what really happened that day.
Worst comes to worse, I don't want to leave this server with a bad record attached to my name.

-Strid3
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 01:26:53 pm by strid3 »

valkyrieX888

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2012, 01:22:26 pm »
Strid3 , can you tell us how you get that ACCIDENT??
if you can.. maybe mods will think about it ( to pardon you or not ) because you are extremely break 1 rule
[The Rule] Don't make other players or the result is heavy ban

valkyrieX888

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2012, 01:24:22 pm »
and.. are you steal the stuff that Zeradeth and Dr_Fn_Deo drop?? if you steal it and hide it.. you get more ban..
are you steal them??

strid3

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2012, 01:30:27 pm »
That's the queer thing about this, I really don't know what happened.

And I did not take any items from any players in this game; all of the chests belonging to my friends and I may be searched, and my inventory may be parsed.
And as I said, something did happen; I understand that, and I know the players lost stuff, and I am more than willing to provide them with more than what they have lost.

I'm not a bad guy; give me a chance and I know you will see that too.

-Strid3

valkyrieX888

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2012, 01:36:06 pm »
Okey.. maybe mods/ops/admins will think about it because you banned because the DeathTrap from other player and you banned by BigBadHenz

Myskillzownu

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2012, 01:50:45 pm »
This is Strid3's friend and roommate, Myskillzownu.

I would like to state my thoughts about this and what I know, though I realize it may not be much/mean much:

At the time this happened I was playing this very server on my laptop in the living room of our place.
Strid3 was in the back computer room playing on our desktop, and last I knew, he was exploring the map.

Due to the fact that the rest of us ("Jfish75", "Tigerwolf117", and myself) all had homes set that he could use, he was periodically setting his home in miscellaneous places, in the event that he died. (I'm unsure what he was even looking for; land for a different building, a jungle for a good supply of wood, who knows.)
So that is why his home had been appearing in miscellaneous places.

Now as for what Strid3 said (he was giving away free stuff), I don't quite understand myself, and I'm quite angry at him for saying it.
I don't know what was going through his cockameme head at the time, but that is not the Strid3 I know.
Maybe our visiting friend Derrik did it (though I know it probably was Strid3), or maybe Strid3 just had a little too much to drink. (There's plenty of beer readily available for us all, and we are all of age.)

I don't want mean to sound as if I'm making excuses to cover his butt, and I know I haven't made his case much better, but I'm just trying to say Strid3 is not a bad guy, and whatever event has taken place was either the result of an accident or him just having an off night of some sort.
The four of us have collected a pretty hefty stock or ore in the time we have played, and we will provide the two players with whatever they have lost and more.

If Strid3 does anything stupid again (assuming he did something stupid in the first place), you have my word I will personally beat him.
That's not a meaningless threat; he's watching me type this and he knows that I'm serious.

You have my word that from this day forth, nothing bad will happen as a result of: "Myskillzownu", "Jfish75", "Tigerwolf117", or "Strid3".
I take full responsibility for myself and the rest of them, as I consider these guys family, and I know they are all good guys.

I hope you will reconsider this ban against Strid3; we all love to play video games together in our down time (especially Minecraft), and we were truly hoping that this server would be the one we ended up sticking with.
(We really, really, don't want to switch (and I personally don't plan on it no matter what happens), but we want to be able to play together, as a team.)
Aside from an old server (Heart of Fate) that sadly got shut down, this is the only server we have liked, and the only thing we ask for is to be able to play it together.

-Dave

valkyrieX888

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2012, 02:12:32 pm »
Support huh  :-\
Can you tell me how is the Accident happening?? because i am REALLY ANGRY about this..
Why i ask you how it's happen because you are his room mate..

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2012, 04:42:30 pm »
You guys are crazy, the username strid3 is not even banned.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

Yomo

• Livin It Big
  • IGN: Yomomma750
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2012, 04:50:07 pm »
Lol