May 15, 2024, 08:13:15 pm

Author Topic: Ban Appeal for BetaOmega  (Read 3137 times)

BetaOmega

• View Profile
Ban Appeal for BetaOmega
« on: May 04, 2012, 10:31:47 pm »
Hi, I tried to log on today and it says I was banned. Could someone please enlighten me what I have been wrongfully banned for? I haven't been on since last weekend, and I was helping a friend. I haven't done anything wrong... Thank you

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal for BetaOmega
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 12:38:45 am »
Ianhalmond banned you for griefing 1800+ blocks in his town, it is set to permanent. Please wait for him to respond.

BetaOmega

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2012, 12:59:40 am »
I don't grief, there is an island I work on by farming him melons and building things for him. But I haven't grieved anyone. I cannot quite remember his name at the time, i'm not on too much, but the guy I work for is named _ _ _ _ _ 23. He is trusted, can you please get in touch with him? Last weekend he asked me to build a larger fenced barrier around his Huge melon patch this is suspended in the air, above his even more ridiculous island, so that no one will fall off. I believe Ian works for him as well.

If an admin were nice enough to fly through my /home, next to the bed is a sign that states the guys name ending in 23, and says Melon Patch above it, (so I wouldn't forget the name) and that's how you could get his name and contact him.

I imagine that this is just a misunderstanding, but I would very much appreciate it if this could get cleared up..

Thank you

********(EDIT- After scanning through the members section for a while, I found him, Name:     Mopar23     )********
********( In fact, in one of his posts, he states my name as one of his friends      :/                                    )********
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 01:28:02 am by BetaOmega »

ianhalmond

• SMP TRUSTED My Little Pony Exploding ¥Magic¥
    • View Profile
    • ServerMiner
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2012, 03:23:30 am »
i dont own an island and i dont have a mellon farm i think your thinking of the wrong person but you have griefed over 1800 blocks in my town so its gonna be permanent and there is no floating mellon farm or house near my town. so its permanent ban.
http://www.serverminer.com/clients/aff.php?aff=234
Get 20% Off Your First Month With The Code "Spawner"

ianhalmond

• View Profile
    • ServerMiner
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2012, 04:38:46 pm »
i just checked and i havnt seen his house or mopars house in my town.

BetaOmega

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2012, 04:51:55 pm »
I haven't grieved anyone =[ I don't like messing up anyone's hard earned creations, I believe you have the wrong guy! I swear I don't grief because I don't want things like this to happen; I don't want to be banned! ='[  If I possibly did do it when I first started I would somewhat believe that I may have, because I didn't have as much respect for the server. But Ian, If I could make it up to you by helping on a project, building a couple houses, tower, or cleaning up what you believe I have done, I wouldn't have any problem helping someone out =] I'm on opticraft to help out!

Can I ask what does the grieving look like?

ianhalmond

• View Profile
    • ServerMiner
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2012, 09:13:02 pm »
your not gonna get unbanned and the town was griefed and when i went to rollback it said over 1800 blocks

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2012, 06:47:42 pm »
Hey guys,
Okay lots to catch up on. 1, Ianhalmond does not work for me, though we do know each other. 2, BetaOmega was working for me, and he did build in me town. 3, I believe that BetaOmega is a very very trustworthy person, and i do not believe that he could've gotten banned. it must be a mistake. Beta is talking about my island, and I would like to know if the grief was found on my island, Ian. I will try to check up on this regularly. Thanks.

ianhalmond

• View Profile
    • ServerMiner
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2012, 08:16:52 pm »
the grief is no where near your island probably over 600+ idk just guessing but was far away from your island.

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2012, 04:46:27 pm »
Ok well this is really confusing.
BetaOmega is a very trustworthy, respectable person. I can NOT see him doing this. Could I reccomend, Ian, that you get in touch with the person BetaOmega "greifed" (or built) and ask him about the events of what happened. Maybe Beta built somethin fo rthis person just as he had built for me. But all over all, Beta is not a griefer. I have no doubt in this. Best of luck BetaOmega!

atdfbttl15

• Either on or trying to be on
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2012, 08:56:33 pm »
I know, I'm not involved in this but try not to post four times consecutively, will you? Just be patient he will replie to your posts. Posting more replies won't change anything.

Check it out! ;)

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2012, 10:49:37 pm »
Okay mods you may lock this ban appeal. Ianhalmond has just messaged me that he will overlook it for once, and give BetaOmega one more chance. All is good.