May 03, 2024, 05:20:02 am

Author Topic: Top Voters - April  (Read 9340 times)

ANTIKOYKOY

• -Player
    • View Profile
Re: Top Voters - April
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2012, 01:45:48 pm »
Its pretty hard. I held first with Sofie for like half a month and then each of us slowly started to slip (I slipped most significantly).

I won't lose this month.....I was too close last month and I don't plan to lose now.

You actually didnt slip below 4th place and the fifth had around 10-13 votes fewer than you :P .
Little tip: you can vote from diferent devices like an iphone (not only a pc) wich you can have next to your pillow with a countdown sequence equal to the votes cooldown. Max out the volume, wake up at whatever time for less than a minute (if its the 12 hour vote) tap internet browser, have already preopened opticraft vote page, write name, tap vote and turn back to sleep or maybe go to teh bathroom :D .
See? Easy as talking
"Remember that guy who gave up? Neither does anybody else.."

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2012, 03:37:08 pm »
Its pretty hard. I held first with Sofie for like half a month and then each of us slowly started to slip (I slipped most significantly).

I won't lose this month.....I was too close last month and I don't plan to lose now.

You actually didnt slip below 4th place and the fifth had around 10-13 votes fewer than you :P .
Little tip: you can vote from diferent devices like an iphone (not only a pc) wich you can have next to your pillow with a countdown sequence equal to the votes cooldown. Max out the volume, wake up at whatever time for less than a minute (if its the 12 hour vote) tap internet browser, have already preopened opticraft vote page, write name, tap vote and turn back to sleep or maybe go to teh bathroom :D .
See? Easy as talking

I pre-planned what time I would start voting. I now vote at 7:30 mornings (On train on way to school) and evening (Doing whatever I do).

tbpb2010

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2012, 05:37:07 pm »
Congratz ppl  ;D Why do I get the feeling as I type this someone already has 12+ votes even though its still May 2 where I live >.> Darn timezones....

Anyways I probably won't get serious till the summer since I'll actually have time and patience to regulate my voting schedule.  WATCH OUT OPTICRAFTERS, YOU'RE LOOKING AT THE TEXT OF THE NEW TOP VOTER FOR JUNE!! >:)

Gamerforlife10

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2012, 09:23:40 pm »
you should send emails to members when they are able to vote again :)

Mr.Monkey

• Nomnom
  • 2D artist
    • View Profile
    • minecraft pictures
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2012, 07:48:29 pm »
I'm determined to place in the top 3 this month. Just need to stay up till 1:30am every single day...

As for monkey... I'm looking for someone to physically remove him from the running, if you catch my not-subtle drift.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 07:31:06 am by Mr.Monkey »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

impishmonkey

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2012, 03:31:15 am »
monkey...you're doing it wrong....

eDaesung

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2012, 12:15:28 am »
Gj Monkey Man!

kyrioteta

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2012, 02:32:15 pm »
hey why i always failed to verivy username??

illiwill

• Smp Trusted/Classic Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2012, 05:32:44 am »
hey why i always failed to verivy username??

You do know if you type in your username wrong, you can go back and rechange it