May 29, 2024, 12:23:39 am

Author Topic: Stolen From  (Read 1484 times)

Jericho

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
Stolen From
« on: April 23, 2012, 06:56:48 pm »
I hired TheCoon25 to build me an auto-melon farm, and I supplied all the resources for it. In the end TheCoon25 left the work unfinished, and stole all the materials that I had for him to make the melon farm, including around 35 slime balls, which he never used (and requested to help build). I probably would have let this drop, except for the unfinished work (also the work he did do wasn't that good, and I had to patch it up.) This was around April 16-19 that he stole everything. I also know it had to be TheCoon25 because he was the only other one that had access to my supply chest. Also, I know he stopped working on my auto-melon farm of his own free will, because he's advertising on the forum to build more. Notwithstanding all this, for his payment I had given him my old house (that has a mob spawner.) So even though I had payed him good, and supplied him with all the materials he needed, he still left the job unfinished and stole from me. After all this, I had to completely redo the farm by myself, undoing all that TheCoon25 had done. I would like this to have some justice. Sorry about the long post, I just thought I should include all the details.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Stolen From
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 07:08:00 pm »
Unfortunately you can't trust everyone. Have you tried talking to him to get your things back?
Because we can't refund your items i'm afraid.

Jericho

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
Re: Stolen From
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 09:04:42 pm »
Unfortunately you can't trust everyone. Have you tried talking to him to get your things back?
Because we can't refund your items i'm afraid.
Why couldn't you refund my items? At least try to do something. I have all the msg's between me and TheCoon25 saved for proof that he wasn't supposed to take my items and he didn't say he couldn't finish for any reason.