May 03, 2024, 08:40:02 am

Author Topic: Donation additions  (Read 20422 times)

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Donation additions
« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2012, 04:22:55 pm »
well i gues il share my opinion aswell
you want to make alot money, while giving them things that are usefull, so they would not mind to buy it
buying multiple homes with 1 purchase does not seem very wise to me
i think 1 purchase for every new home would be better,

someone buys once, gets a couple, never needs to spend anymore money
or...
someone buys 1, enjoys having just 1 extra home wich is already very usefull!  ;)
later he figures a 3th would also be usefull...maybe a 4th...and so on , he buys more and more over time
then there does not even has to be a limit, as no one would buy a large ammount of homes as they all cost $$$
and even if a couple do...well big money  ??;D??

i did not donate yet, and i surely would do 5-10$ for just 1 extra home! i dont need 2 or 3 or 4
and if i do want that later...i will spend another 5-10$
if this will be near 20$ for a package i dont think i will...
as i could also just make a new mc account for 20$ and use his sethome

I like this idea...  Maybe each additional home costs $5 and you can have a max up to 5 homes.  That would work, IMO.
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

hennydeez

• aka Henz
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2012, 05:01:50 pm »
I don't know about that...

prinkey00

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2012, 12:57:56 am »
Here's what I like about this server's donation system: it isn't game breaking. Some servers give OP-like powers for donating gigantic amounts of money (the most I've seen being $300). What makes this server fun is that it's balanced. I don't mind people being able to buy money and experience, but anything more than that has the potential to break that balance. Things like mob disguises are the best donation rewards, because they're just for fun.

I'm somewhat new to this server, but the whole reason I've stuck with it is that the ranking and donation system isn't broken many, many other servers. I intend to donate after I know for sure that I like this server, but I won't be donating to obtain anything specific. I'll be doing it because I like the server.