May 19, 2024, 04:06:14 am

Poll

can we PLEASE do somthing about messaging people!?

look at how lostcraft did it
4 (66.7%)
get whatever plugin needed to make my life simpler
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: messaging on game.  (Read 1528 times)

Gonor

• View Profile
messaging on game.
« on: April 17, 2012, 01:02:05 am »
ok, there's one thing that ticks me off most when im playing opticraft, and it's the messaging. Now i dont mean the messaging on this website, but in the game. Now unfortunately, i have some glitch when you type, all messages in the game appear white, which makes this even more difficult for me... -.-. So I'de like it better if you guys had messaging options like. By that i mean like the one used on lostcraft. for example:on lostcraft, you can put messaging on local, therefore, you will recieve player messages from nearbye. you can also do trade, and global messaging options. I think most of opticraft would agree with me, because i can HARDLY COMMUNICATE with others when everyone else is talking! so i beg you guys if you can do so...  :)

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: messaging on game.
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 01:16:17 am »
We are considering doing some revisions for the server chat, but not sure if it's all set in stone as of yet.

potoes6

• Just Gotta Love Minecraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 01:37:32 am »
I think you should do the trade channels and some other channels but not necessarily the close proximity chat. I would still like to be able to talk to people far away without being in a broadcast channel or typing /shout. It would be very nice to have a trade channel though since the message box does get filled up with people saying to come to their houses and buy stuff.
Thanks for Reading
-Potoes6

Mine On Everyone! And Remember......

Smiteme69

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 08:54:42 am »
Even if your text was.nt all white you would still miss it, as it the same colour as a normal member text.

As for your problem (Off Topic )

Try this http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/981282-125-white-text-fix/

/Smite

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 08:32:20 pm »
lol

lostcraft

....lol