May 29, 2024, 04:34:16 am

Author Topic: Moderators  (Read 1079 times)

_Obi_Wan_

• Sorry folks i got lot work IRL.Will be back soon.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Moderators
« on: April 15, 2012, 09:46:43 pm »
Ok so just few minutes ago i asked one of moderators to activate my portal and he come very quickly and activate it,next i put protection stone (cole) and he teleported out saying after few seconds to me not to do that again  :(
I'm really sorry if my stone kicked him out....i want to be in good relationship with all good players and mods in there.
Now was my stone kick him out or something else i dont know because he didnt answer me (i think he was offended with my action after he did me a HUGE favour and i can understand that he is mad at me right now and that he could easyly ban me)

If i could get some answer from any moderator in SMP about can mod be kicked when i place ps stone i would be gratefull.

P.S: I AM REALLY SORRY IF MY ACTION IN GAME OFFEND IN ANY WAY MODERATOR THAT HELPED ME OUT  :(

I will not post his name here but he knows who i am.......my in game name is _Obi_Wan_

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: Moderators
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 12:03:01 am »
To be fair, the placement of a protection stone is not a bad thing. I will have a word with this moderator, because PS fields don't affect the moderators' duties.