May 22, 2024, 06:14:26 pm

Author Topic: Mod Application Radlam  (Read 1965 times)

Lema

• View Profile
Mod Application Radlam
« on: April 05, 2012, 12:09:34 pm »
Hi
Time Zone:Greenwich
Join Date: About a month ago.(but ive been on it almost every day!!)
Were You Recommened By Anybody:Larkosaurus
Why Should You Be A Moderatoer: Well firstly when I was trusted I was so happy because I could help people with water and straight away I got a bucket of water and helped somebody. The first time I joined I really wanted to help other people as I lived in a trade shop which time after time got griefed and ruined and wolves lost their lives. This incoraged me to help other people to stop the grief so I joined a grief crew and went to peoples needs if they ever got griefed and did the best I could.

Times past and the greatest of all griefs happened and I had to leave my house. I lived with somone else before we came back to her town which was in ruins from grief.This upset me alot and I wished I could help so I started building and tried to bring the town back (which I still am doing). It soon took shape but once again people came back and ruined the town again and even left a sign saying 'this is the workbench we used to create the griefer tools' this just made me angry and made me want to be a mod even more and I was finally trusted so I could be a mod and I knew I could try and help my friends town and many more people with the horrid grief.Also to help people more i built a homeless shelter for the griefed.Even if I don't become a moderator I will carry on placing water for people and I won't give up. If you let me be a moderator I promise to
*Help grief as much as I can
*Cheer people up
*Place various items such as water,lava and light them to the darkness of the world, the Nether.
Please if you can understand how much i want this let me be a moderator.
Thank You For Your Time.
Radlam  ;D
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 12:40:26 pm by Lema »

Kian1354

• Trusted Opticraft Member
    • View Profile
Re: Mod Application Radlam
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 04:56:46 pm »
Supported  :)

Boshiwarrior

• (JO,O)J FUSRODAH === ¶___¶
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 07:33:16 pm »
Supported! Looks like you had been trough some rough time. I hope I will see you in town again some time (as a mod!). And congrats on trusted! ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQKKj_qeOBQ
!Boshiwarrior is returning to the Opticraft!

Larkosaurus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 05:01:34 pm »
Lol Radlam I hope you get it and by the way other people, that is my town I was chased away from after grief and is still being griefed today. RIP Mushroom Town - The most visited place by mods that fix grief.
SUPPORTED

Relkeb

• Overwatch
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 02:57:21 am »
Unfortunately, rejected.