June 16, 2024, 12:38:51 pm

Author Topic: bull....  (Read 3237 times)

Strongo85

• View Profile
bull....
« on: April 04, 2012, 10:13:53 pm »
this is bull crap i told him i was going to grife his stuff because i built it.... anyways...... and its my stuff.... he just blocked my way from going in there and said it was his stuff, and it was a threat u cant do shit about it. also that pickaxe and shovle i had was because i helped build it, he offered me a pickaxe,shovle,15diamonds i never got and 25,000 for building the spawner xp farm, i think i should be unbanned because i BUILT THAT I CAN BREAK IT IF I WANT

Strongo85

• View Profile
Re: bull....
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 10:17:31 pm »
wow u jack ass staff just banned my brothers account divineknight5th ur smart fool now he cant play because ur dumb idiots

Strongo85

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 10:17:52 pm »
btw i was not on his account i was on his computer :P this staff sucks

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 10:26:48 pm »
Strong I want to help you, but first you need to post in a calm manner and stop acting like an angry 12 year old kid.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

TehxP

• Best Builder;
  • c:
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 04:04:17 am »
Okay, I banned you because I believed the guy that told me and I even told him straight up if he's lying , I'll ban him instead and he said that you did threaten to grief him with your friends and he did get a screenshot of that. I do not like it when people say and or do that, the ban is only 3 days long so I think you can wait it out and you went on your 'brothers' account and started talking and that's called ban evading, and he's also only banned for 3 days, I'm not too sure what to do in this situation but if you could Nick could you help me ?

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2012, 04:09:27 am »
I'd like to say it's interesting to point out this is Strongo's like... 4th ban. He should be perma'd by now.

Strongo85

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2012, 04:55:52 am »
but u see.. heres the problem me and that dude use to be friends right..... he said i can use that spawer because i found it and i made the xp grinder....... but he goes and blocks it off and start grifing me/ going in way of my pickaxe/ messaging me telling me off / and ontop that telling me to give back the pick axe and shovle he gave me to make the grinder in the first place. i feel betrade in many ways also my ps is in 2 sides of the grider i want them back.....and 4th ban one ban was for breaing 3 windows,other was i dont even flap jack know , and the other was for getting mossy cobblestone and a spawner gone as i was mining but someone said it was theres..... and i grifed it.... so tell me exactly what the hell am i doing wrong because i would like to know..... like for reals

Strongo85

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2012, 04:57:51 am »
because apparently people can just say i grifed them anywhere they feel like it.... and get away with it.... the total blocks i broke that was not mine as i can recall was only like 20 because i grifed the grifer once..

Strongo85

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2012, 12:31:38 pm »
all i have been doing it keeping to myself recently and just want to play the server with my brother's........

omaroo2

• OptiCraft's Pharaoh.
  • PSN: UnlimitedEra Steam: UnlimitedEra
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2012, 03:22:59 pm »
Found another 71 blocks griefed by you strongo

Strongo85

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2012, 01:52:53 am »
i said i grifed the grifer... he freaken broke my mob spawner

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2012, 02:02:59 am »
i said i grifed the grifer...

What you should have done was report the grief-- instead, you chose to make the situation worse by griefing. That is a very bad excuse to grief someone else.

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2012, 03:06:57 am »
This is the second time Strongo grief's a griefer when clearly told to report it.

I call it a perma ban, since like I said before this is around his 4th ban from the server.

Strongo85

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2012, 12:01:07 am »
well the little grifes i have done was just for revenge honestly so im perm banned,,, :[

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2012, 12:50:41 am »
well the little grifes i have done was just for revenge honestly so im perm banned,,, :[
There is no justification for grief.