May 28, 2024, 06:58:57 pm

Author Topic: JerichoRaze's Shop  (Read 20837 times)

Jericho

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
Re: JerichoRaze's Shop
« Reply #90 on: April 20, 2012, 05:43:55 pm »
lol, I'll look forward to seeing you then.  ;)

Jericho

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 25, 2012, 06:48:43 pm »
Hey people! Although we moved to a new location, business, instead of speeding up, has slowed down. :-\ I need something to draw more customers in to the shop, so I've decided to have an event! The special thing about this event is... You, the customers and employees, will give ideas in this forum for the event! ;) After awhile, I'll try to compile the best ideas into one, and have an special event! To give your ideas for the event, please post them in this thread. I'll be looking forward to seeing your suggestions.
P.S. Try to make suggestions that can be done, not impossible things or things that will ruin the shop.

thedude114

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 25, 2012, 10:38:08 pm »
Sale's always speed things up...

Jericho

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 26, 2012, 12:45:01 pm »
Sale's always speed things up...
lol, yeah. I was already planning on one, but I felt like doing something more than just a sale. I felt like I wanted something extravagant to do. So yes, I will be doing at least a sale. ;)

thedude114

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 26, 2012, 01:11:05 pm »
I read that you moved to a area with 7 spawners. Arena possibly?

Jericho

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 26, 2012, 08:02:12 pm »
I read that you moved to a area with 7 spawners. Arena possibly?
Actually, we have 5 spawners total, including 1 double spawner. That was an early estimate, before I had actually seen them all myself. I've thought about that idea, I'll have to try out some different designs. Thanks for your input! ;)

_Obi_Wan_

• Sorry folks i got lot work IRL.Will be back soon.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #96 on: April 27, 2012, 08:19:31 am »
Well i got nice ammount of health potions and since they dont sale at all  :-\ i'l give u some and maybe u can give them away with purchases above 50 $ or something.....i still got pumkins so i'l stick to that old fashion slow money making :D ........and since my job dont allow me to play to much wheni i'm in game i'l just work on my place....so free seeds,potions and some other stuff u can give for free with purchases of something from your store.
Buissnes is slowing for u maybe cos of new traders i saw in last few days while playing.....try check prices at them and maybe lower yours on some items.
I notice that lot of players (when i'm online) are buying food..
Anyway if u gonna make event with free stuff i'l supply u with stuf i got a lot and have no use from them.I droped already potions and seeds at market so wth i can easily give those to u  ;)

P.S:Sorry for long reply i really like to write  ;D

Jericho

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 27, 2012, 12:10:56 pm »
Thanks Obi! If you don't mind, I'll set up a chest for your deposits. Thanks for the idea, I hadn't thought much about a free giveaway with each purchase. P.S. don't worry about the long post, I do them all the time too. :P

_Obi_Wan_

• Sorry folks i got lot work IRL.Will be back soon.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #98 on: May 01, 2012, 09:48:46 am »
Hey Jericho i went to u'r shop several times and i couldnt find chest....did u put one where i can put free stuff,and btw i notice that in u'r shop spawn all signs with prices are gonne....are u closing shop or it's just temporary....if we dont see eachother in game reply here.
P.S: now i got 2 double chest full with hp potions and like 8 stacks of weat seed,few stacks of pumkin seeds and few of melon seeds.....also if needed i can make bread for giveaway....i've been sharing bread among ComputerGame and his friends last days :-)

Jericho

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 01, 2012, 01:52:29 pm »
Obi, I haven't been on recently because of a few reasons. One would be the new map coming out, so I'm not having extremely much work ethic. The reason for the signs being down is because my Co-Owner, Beefdog303, was banned; He was the one who cleared out everything, so when they rolled back, It basically destroyed the shop. I'll make sure to set up a chest for you next time I get on.

Jericho

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 01, 2012, 11:44:42 pm »
Please continue these posts in another thread. This thread is for my shop. Thank you in advance!

Space_Demon

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 03, 2012, 03:04:02 pm »
when you going to be on so i can help with the shop again

Jericho

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 04, 2012, 03:43:07 am »
when you going to be on so i can help with the shop again
This weekend I'm on vacation, so I'm not sure. You can continue to gather resources for me, besides that, I'm not sure what you can help with atm.

Space_Demon

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 04, 2012, 02:56:24 pm »
ok anything you the most

Jericho

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 07, 2012, 01:03:15 pm »
Update!
If you have a large order to make for my shop, please Msg on the forum beforehand. The reason for this is atm I am the only one who is able to make the transaction, so my shop isn't open as much as I would want it to be. This will be a lot easier for me, so I would appreciate people using this policy. ;)