May 14, 2024, 02:11:44 am

Author Topic: A note on the PS Glitch.  (Read 1055 times)

TempestBlood

• View Profile
A note on the PS Glitch.
« on: April 04, 2012, 07:52:56 pm »
Hello. I'm fairly new to the server, but have been on a lot. I've noticed a new glitch, and have shown some of the mods on at the time about it.

Protection Stone glitches have become fairly common. I'm not sure how it occurs, but I know a way that detection of when this glitch occurs is simple.

Signs to note that your PS Stone is glitching.

1. Grief in your protected area where there shouldn't be. This is the first and most obvious sign of PS Glitch.
2. Trying /ps disable states there are no forcefields in the area. Not as commonly used, due to lack of need for it, usually.
3. Using /ps visualize and it brings up nothing. I use this commonly, even more so now due to the glitch.

When any of these things happen, DO NOT DESTROY THE PS BLOCK. Contact a mod immediately and have them see it. I managed to get one of my defective ones replaced on the spot. Document where exactly the PS Stone is, and if anything, the circumstances that came before it.

I sincerely hope this glitch gets fixed soon. I have four PS stones that are not working right now, and I do not like my hard earned cash to be wasted on griefers stealing my product.

And above all, it's not the mods' fault. Don't be rude to them. They're just trying to help out.

Thanks for reading,
TempestBlood

PS: There's also a glitch with the "/ps enable" command. Check into that too, please.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin