May 10, 2024, 08:27:00 am

Author Topic: Top Voters - March  (Read 9708 times)

optical

• Administrator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Top Voters - March
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2012, 10:53:13 am »
There is no trusted/member top voter. They are all the same

D00MKNlGHT

• I don't always kill, if I do it's because u stare
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2012, 11:40:44 am »
There is no trusted/member top voter. They are all the same
Smite says he can't place water xP
By the way I removed my post, your post made mine look stupid haha.

BioHavok

• I am a God among Steves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2012, 07:31:25 am »
 I'm fighting to get top voter, but I really don't get why DjAlpha is in the lead. He always has 4 more than me it seems? I voted right at midnight my time is that my problem?

EDIT: I think that he is 3 hours ahead, so I should have voted at 9 instead of 12 right? I was confused about Alaska Time for voting. Soooo am I out of this race now or not? It says I am in second right now.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 08:25:46 am by BioHavok »

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2012, 09:21:58 am »
I'm fighting to get top voter, but I really don't get why DjAlpha is in the lead. He always has 4 more than me it seems? I voted right at midnight my time is that my problem?

EDIT: I think that he is 3 hours ahead, so I should have voted at 9 instead of 12 right? I was confused about Alaska Time for voting. Soooo am I out of this race now or not? It says I am in second right now.
Nah, people will slip up eventually. Except for MrMonkey91.
Want me to start voting? :P

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2012, 11:19:13 am »
I can guarantee you I'll slip up. My next voting chance is in 7 hours from now and I'll be in school still, so I won't have the chance to vote. I might try to slip out my phone during the 5 minute passing period and try to vote but i don't think my phone will support.

Rest assured, I will lose this race :(

Sigh....

Edit: Btw I think we are based on the CST timezone and considering I live in that timezone, the voting seemed to reset at about midnight for me. I, however, did not realize this and got to voting at 1:40 am CST. I thought I had lost already because for a while i was in like 21st place. People slipped up and I capitalized on my perfect timing. That's the only reason I'm still one of the top voters. Problem now is that I'm bound to slip up several times this week due to the fact that I can't vote during school hours (im gonna try). Missthesofie is now my fiercest competition since she hasn't slipped up at all and capitalized within the minutes her voting chance. Our voting chances are different by about 2 hours, so if I can make it home within that time........
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 11:45:17 am by DJAlphaWolf »

D00MKNlGHT

• I don't always kill, if I do it's because u stare
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2012, 12:02:47 pm »
I can guarantee you I'll slip up. My next voting chance is in 7 hours from now and I'll be in school still, so I won't have the chance to vote. I might try to slip out my phone during the 5 minute passing period and try to vote but i don't think my phone will support.

Sigh....

Edit: Btw I think we are based on the CST timezone and considering I live in that timezone, the voting seemed to reset at about midnight for me. I, however, did not realize this and got to voting at 1:40 am CST. I thought I had lost already because for a while i was in like 21st place. People slipped up and I capitalized on my perfect timing. That's the only reason I'm still one of the top voters. Problem now is that I'm bound to slip up several times this week due to the fact that I can't vote during school hours (im gonna try). Missthesofie is now my fiercest competition since she hasn't slipped up at all and capitalized within the minutes her voting chance. Our voting chances are different by about 2 hours, so if I can make it home within that time........

I and lLLEGAL slipped up on the last 2 days, so we had to wake up at 12mdnight to vote.. XP
By the way I removed my post, your post made mine look stupid haha.

Bahraindude_2497

• The Watcher
  • I'm always watching you - Greifers - ALWAYS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2012, 01:17:48 pm »
Congrats Guys! Must try harder next time!

Chicken walking to GLOBAL DOMINATION!

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2012, 07:36:18 am »

Sigh....

I and lLLEGAL slipped up on the last 2 days, so we had to wake up at 12mdnight to vote.. XP

Moderating alot makes me forget, and screw waking up at midnight >.>

kepoulsen

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2012, 02:34:24 pm »
Grtz.  ;D

minerman12321

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2012, 11:06:41 pm »
I really like the top voters idea  ;D

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2012, 04:37:15 am »
Votes coming to a close tonight. Good job to all the voters for their immense dedication :D. Seems my predicted 3-way tie is now a reality ;).

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2012, 04:40:22 am »
Votes coming to a close tonight. Good job to all the voters for their immense dedication :D. Seems my predicted 3-way tie is now a reality ;).
Gratz! :)

ANTIKOYKOY

• -Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2012, 06:29:05 am »
So story time:
Once upon a time i had an idea. What would happen if i did all 5 votes? I started trying not to delay a minute when the votes cooldown ends but for some reason the 12-hour vote was at midnight at 3o'clock...That was a problem for me with school and stuff.. but i had like 2 weeks left for vote reset.I not longer that 6 days ago i woke up at 3 and opened my iphone ( wich i latetly realized you can vote from.All the other time i had too boot up the pc and log in to minecraft....)
and the vote was still in cooldown 1-2 minuts.I said i ll wait BUT i slept ._. this one single vote denied the first place to me.
But nevermind there are a lot of months ahead of us.
 >:) beware :P
"Remember that guy who gave up? Neither does anybody else.."

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2012, 06:33:52 am »
So story time:
Once upon a time i had an idea. What would happen if i did all 5 votes? I started trying not to delay a minute when the votes cooldown ends but for some reason the 12-hour vote was at midnight at 3o'clock...That was a problem for me with school and stuff.. but i had like 2 weeks left for vote reset.I not longer that 6 days ago i woke up at 3 and opened my iphone ( wich i latetly realized you can vote from.All the other time i had too boot up the pc and log in to minecraft....)
and the vote was still in cooldown 1-2 minuts.I said i ll wait BUT i slept ._. this one single vote denied the first place to me.
But nevermind there are a lot of months ahead of us.
 >:) beware:P

the real struggle is voting every night at late nights.  You will have those nights where you will fall asleep.