May 15, 2024, 03:50:14 pm

Author Topic: Ban Appeal Glowzilla  (Read 2063 times)

glowzilla

• View Profile
Ban Appeal Glowzilla
« on: April 02, 2012, 12:05:05 am »
Did you break any of the rules?
didnt read the rules like most other players. i figured i'd just use common sense. when/if i get unbanned i'll be sure to read them

Did you grief another players work?
i did steal some melons from that huge tower of melons. i saw someone doing it i figured i could too. i apologize, and it won't happen again if i do get unbanned

Did you swear excessively?
not at all. not an active participant in the chat.

Did you upset an operator or cause general disrespect to other members/ players on the server?
i did trap someone once using cobble stone for fun, but i did let him out. he was following me all around and i wanted to get rid of him. i dont want to apologize for that.

Did you draw hateful symbols or say hateful remarks?
not at all.

other than that, i did build a somewhat big structure right behind the spawn castle, idk if that's not allowed or anything. and there was a small 11x11x11 abandoned house near mine that i really destroyed (outside the 11x11x11 protection) but i really think that didnt matter. it seemed completely abandoned (doors open, roof was really messed up so i destroyed the roof completely, and dug around below the 11x11x11. if someone was still working there then i'm sorry for that i thought it was abandoned....

i think this is all of the bad things i've done in the server...

EliteDelta

• Custom Title:
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal Glowzilla
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 12:08:52 am »
MOved to SMP Ban Appeals.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 12:54:45 am »

Please wait for Nick3306 to respond and/ or for deject3d's input. Since they are both SMP staff, this is a pretty serious issue.

Also, just because a building looks abandoned does not give you any justification to make it worse. It is still someone else's home. It will be removed appropriately if the staff sees fit.

glowzilla

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 01:28:12 am »
well. for what its worth, I'm genuinely sorry for the melon farm. and this experience has taught me a lesson. I'm hoping that the permanent part will go away, but if not, i'll deal with the consequences. I really like this place though.

I'm just waiting for a confirmation that this ban is in fact permanent (i just keep thinking that the screenshot just means until further notice rather than permanent) before finding a new server...

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 02:47:40 am »
Ban changed to 6 days.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

glowzilla

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2012, 03:32:19 am »
thanks. I'll be sure to behave this time :)