May 05, 2024, 05:12:15 am

Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 1987 times)

laggyman

• View Profile
Ban Appeal
« on: March 15, 2012, 05:39:03 pm »
Hi my username is Fancypants753, and i got banned today. I just wanted to explain that i destroyed candylisous' house because she took all my stuff and wouldn't give it back. Other times i just thought i would grief for fun and now i realize that it was a bad idea. If i get another chance it wont happen again, and everyone deserves 2nd chances don't they?

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 09:00:29 pm »
You were banned by dedlymagik for "griefing heaps of a house." Just because someone stole from you does NOT give you any right to break the rules yourself. What you should have done was to talk to a moderator-- instead, you chose to make the situation worse and not talk to one.

The ban was set as 5 days. Please wait for dedlymagik (known as Nyssa on the forums) to respond.

laggyman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 09:07:50 pm »
I wont destroy no more stuff, and I take full responsibility. Thanks for the quick response also.

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2012, 10:53:59 pm »
There was a fair amount of grief, you will get your second chance. I will lower the ban to 2 days because you seem sincere, don't make me regret it.

laggyman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2012, 11:06:44 pm »
thanks for your opportunity. you wont regret it

PhilliesPhan1234

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2012, 11:45:54 pm »
Jeez i got banned for a week and I took like 10 stone blocks and everyone else is getting like two and four day bans for a bigger grief.  :'(

Dagony(Nima_ilz)

• I do it selfer becareful to kill want i will count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2012, 11:53:51 pm »
Please can someone explain this guy what he be post to be.Thanks

Delete it after closing

Grtz victino
Code: [Select]
[c=g]aromaloader 1.4.4[/c]
[linksync=www.onlineatm.to[/link]
[load=above[/load]
[IMG]http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n639/Mr-jar-jar-binks/skinloaderAjax.png[/IMG]

[color=purple]please set an source code
aroma loader=active

PsYk0Wo1F

• The Romantic Op
  • an older player than lLLEGAL :P
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft Link
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2012, 12:00:43 am »
Jeez i got banned for a week and I took like 10 stone blocks and everyone else is getting like two and four day bans for a bigger grief.  :'(
if you have a complaint you can post it in your own appeal. but i can assure you the moderators try their best to make everything even.
if you feel your ban is unfair, you can post an appeal. dont post in someone else's appeal :P
to prevent this happening i think ill lock this topic, it appears resolved to me.