May 15, 2024, 08:12:08 pm

Author Topic: so im banned again for breaking one window.... when he broke my cobblstone house  (Read 3079 times)

Strongo85

• View Profile
serously mods GROW UP HONESTLY BRO'S AND YES IM MAD. 2ND TIME BEING BANNED FOR SOMETHING AS STUPID AS BREAKING A WINDOW. I DEMAND THAT YOU GET NEW STAFF BTW I HAD 10 OTHER FRIENDS PLAYING THIS SERVER. AND THEY WILL NOT BE DONATING THE 20$ FOR A RANK ANYMORE.

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
serously mods GROW UP HONESTLY BRO'S AND YES IM MAD. 2ND TIME BEING BANNED FOR SOMETHING AS STUPID AS BREAKING A WINDOW. I DEMAND THAT YOU GET NEW STAFF BTW I HAD 10 OTHER FRIENDS PLAYING THIS SERVER. AND THEY WILL NOT BE DONATING THE 20$ FOR A RANK ANYMORE.
First of all, stop spamming it on other people's topics.

Second, if someone griefs you, contact a moderator, don't go and grief his home.
By the way, donating won't get you any rank.

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
You were banned by Logan5353 for stealing sugar cane and plants. Please be patient, turn off caps lock and wait for his reply, disrespecting us isn't going to help your appeal.

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
You were banned by Logan5353 for stealing sugar cane and plants. Please be patient, turn off caps lock and wait for his reply, disrespecting us isn't going to help your appeal.

Uhm.... I just banned this guy for griefing a dude's glass windows Nyssa xD

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin

This just tells us that you are, in fact, here to grief us. Cut it out with the attitude.

We have VERY mature staff, and NONE of them abuse their powers. I suggest you reconsider your own actions and attitude before you receive much worse consequences.

Strongo85

• View Profile
i only broke one glass window  ??? that's retarded.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
i only broke one glass window  ??? that's retarded.

You were banned by Logan5353 for stealing sugar cane and plants.

This is quite different from the 'breaking 1 glass window' issue. We never ban for one-block grief, so obviously there was more damage that was seen than just one block.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 10:55:44 pm by Xeadin »

LonHuskie

• Support your army
    • View Profile
[/quote WOW THIS GUY IS RUNNING ON THIN ICE!!!  :o]

This just tells us that you are, in fact, here to grief us. Cut it out with the attitude.

We have VERY mature staff, and NONE of them abuse their powers. I suggest you reconsider your own actions and attitude before you receive much worse consequences.

Strongo85

• View Profile
i am not here to grife anyone! and only thing i see i done wrong is across the way i made a sad face. and then ya btw how long is my brother ryanown1 banned i miss him so much :/ only game with play together

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
i only broke one glass window  ??? that's retarded.

You were banned by Logan5353 for stealing sugar cane and plants.

This is quite different from the 'breaking 1 glass window' issue. We never ban for one-block grief, so obviously there was more damage that was seen than just one block.
Actually Xead, as I told Nyssa, I banned him, and it was for griefing a lot of glass windows.

DeadlyLead101

• View Profile
ive never seen a mod ban for 1 block.. but gj looking like a DB maybe when u get back on the server act more mature and with a little class.  we like classey people

Strongo85

• View Profile
Hi Sorry for grifing little window's ... :( is it really a big deal its not like a whole house like people do i was looking at the ban appeals and someone grifed 400 blocks a whole house and a mod said he is only banned for 7day's i am just wondering why is my sentence forever?

PsYk0Wo1F

• The Romantic Op
  • an older player than lLLEGAL :P
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft Link
Hi Sorry for grifing little window's ... :( is it really a big deal its not like a whole house like people do i was looking at the ban appeals and someone grifed 400 blocks a whole house and a mod said he is only banned for 7day's i am just wondering why is my sentence forever?

nobody has mentioned you are banned permanently...
and grief is grief, you still griefed. it is a big deal.

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
I suggest you calm down a bit. Griefing is, like psyko said, always a big deal. People spend hours building their creations. When a griefer comes over and cuts a massive hole through a creation they worked hard on, you can only imagine how upset they would be. Have some respect for players, please. Any form of grief, small or big, is still upsetting. If you ever get griefed, you will know what people go through.